Fan Fictions

OS- I Found You

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nj.123

nj.123

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

OS- I FOUND YOU

She closed her eyes as she snuggled warmly into arms that encircled her and held her close. The wind washing over her face was slowly lulling her to sleep but all she could think about right now was the man she was snuggled close to, his lazy smile and quiet comfort. She laid back as memories of a day many years ago flashed across her mind, memories that seemed funny and made her smile, memories that made her remember the  magical crazy thread that bound them together suddenly.

Out of all the moments in life some just always remain glued to our hearts, some special ones... 

She was buried, literally buried and engrossed in another one of her favorite books that she was probably reading for the thousandth time. The frenzy and circus having no effect on her, the noisy creaking benches and yelling students absolutely ignored as she swallowed every word in the book slowly and smiled as she read thinking that this was the most magical thing ever. 

She ignored the bell for recess and refused to let go of the book, she just had to read this part. She ignored the tap on her shoulder and pushed away the hand irritatedly, people disturbing her while she was reading was the one thing that Khushi Kumari Gupta despised and if that person was stupid enough to keep annoying her he was bound to suffer her terrible rage. She kept reading, absorbing, feeling each and every magical word and absolutely ignoring the person who had just tapped her shoulder.

"I now believe, by the way, that miracles can happen."

She sighed and pushed up her glasses to hide her moist eyes, it had the same effect on her every time. She was dreaming again, one thing that she always did after reading when suddenly she heard someone clear their throat. 'Uh-oh' Khushi taught, she knew who that voice belonged to and she closed her eyes knowing the effect it had on her every time. Arnav Singh Raizada aka 'the-boy-Khushi-pretended-to-hate-but-secretly-had-a-crush-on SINCE FOREVER!

She put on her best scowl and turned to face him and his smirk, his molten-chocolatey-absolutely-beautiful-eyes that would have her blushing red any minute. 'What?' she asked in the best annoyed voice she could muster while he simply smiled at her.She noticed that every one was out for recess and only he had stayed back. He picked up the book  and grinned looking at the tittle while she wondered what was so funny. 

'Is this what you were so lost in since morning' he asked, the scorn very evident in his voice and that was it ,Khushi did not mind when people laughed at how clumsy she was, she did not mind the annoying name 'Chamkili' ,heck she did not even care when someone hated Sharukh Khan but when ANYBODY said even a word against a book she found magical lets just say 'they would soon face death'. ' What do you mean?' she gritted out slowly.

'I mean you actually read this crap' and then hell broke lose. 'What the hell do you mean by crap?!' she almost yelled, 'Its magical and lovely you dufus and not suitable for cynical heartless weirdos like you' she said harshly shooting daggers at him. 

'Whoa chill' he said softly with his hands up in the air, slightly taken aback by her sudden outburst. 'I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that' he said and raked his hand through his hair. He smiled slightly and walked away before looking at her one last time from the doorway. 

'SHIT!'
Khushi taught to herself, 'She just acted like a total foolish emotional, crazy jerk in front of Arnav, and the worst part was he actually apologized over something so stupid' Khushi drew up a list of things she had to do ASAP!

1) STOP acting like an idiot just because you have a super long crush on him.
2) STOP being so freakishly crazy about your books, REMEMBER you may like them but its not necessary everyone else does. 
3) Go Apologize for being an idiot and TRY not to blush.

2 Hours Later

'Arnav wait' Khushi called out and ran to catch up with him. She watched as he turned, his backpack slung over his shoulder and his hair ruffled, falling over his forehead cutely. He seemed sort of surprised.

'Look about recess, I'm sorry I shouldn't have lashed out like that' Khushi muttered looking down at his shoelace frequently to catch a break from looking into those drawing hypnotic brown eyes. 
'Umm that's alright, I shouldn't have said nasty things about that book' he said softly running his hands through is hair.

'So were cool' she said and smiled as she slowly turned to walk away. 

'Khushi wait!' she heard him exclaim and turned quickly to see him standing closer and observing her seriously. 'There's something else I wanted to talk to you about' he said. Khushi looked at him curiously while he seemed to be struggling to find words 'Umm see here's the thing, I was just tossing those words at you during recess to try and ask you out' he paused and looked at her while she simply stared baffled out of her wits. She had imagined this very moment a million times and she had never expected it to happen so suddenly and out of all the days to happen TODAY!

'I really like you and maybe we can catch a movie this Sunday, umm something nice you pick what you like' he said and looked down at her expectantly. She simply smiled that wide smile of hers while her mind kept screaming 'Oh My God its finally happening!'.

'I would love to' she smiled at him, her cheeks suddenly feeling hot and red.

'Okay I'll call you and tell you the time, I'll be there to pick you up' he said, his face beaming with happiness. 'Bye, see you then' he said and smiled that charming smile of his and walked away slowly, turning back and smiling at her before  riding away on his bike.

She smiled softly with her eyes closed and leaned more into him as she remembered how it all began.'Why are you smiling?' she heard him whisper softly as he pushed  her hair behind her ear and kissed her softly on the cheek. 'Nothing I just remembered how you couldn't find the right words to ask me out the first time' she said and giggled while he scowled 'Uh that was very foolish' he said and smirked while she turned around to smile at him 'Nu-uh Arnav Singh Raizada I think it was very cute' she whispered and pressed her lips to his as his arms rested over her waist and pulled her close. 'Miracles do happen, I found you' he murmured over her lips and kissed her deeply. The sound of the waves and wind drowned and disappeared somewhere in the midst of the magical world where these two slowly lost themselves.

To find Love, the truest and purest kind is the greatest miracle of all...

This was like super random! Tell me what you taught of it Good? Pathetic?  Smile

My Index- 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3202274

Edited by choco_123 - 29 December 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgsrksuganya91Gargi.GarshiaddictionMidnightReaderone-directionsaral786-Shalu-Archu61saavan_lover-Siaa-Anya.khan99RandomGirlNoorodmg123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS- I Found You" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nooro

Goldie

Nooro

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Nice n lovely...

RandomGirl

Goldie

RandomGirl

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
nice...

dmg123

IF-Dazzler

dmg123

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
It was really good!

one-direction

one-direction

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
good one

PhoenixTears

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixTears

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Cute one Smile

mastermagician

IF-Rockerz

mastermagician

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
superb!!!

MidnightReader

MidnightReader

Posted: 08 March 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Hi! Smile

First, I am surprised that this amazing piece of work isnot recognized by the readers here. I will have to say this is officially one of my favourite OS that I have read on Arnav and Khushi. The way the story starts and the cute little flashback moment was so original and sweet. Clap Your OS definitely reflected the purity and innocence of love. Big smile

Please do PM me your future work. Star

Post Reply New Post

Go to top