Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan praises Shah Rukh on Bigg Boss

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Salman Khan praises Shah Rukh on Bigg Boss

Bollywood superstar Salman Khan defended his rival Shah Rukh Khan on Bigg Boss after Imam Siddique, a contestant on the show, claimed he was the one who made SRK a star.

Siddique, a casting director, got into an argument with host Salman last night after he nominated the house's captain Niketan.

The actor told Siddique to nominate someone else as Niketan was the captain of the house but Siddique stood by his decision, saying he knew what the audience want.

After Salman mocked him, Siddique replied, "I cast Preity Zinta and Shah Rukh Khan for ad films that worked very well with the audiences."

Losing his cool, Salman said, "Shah Rukh is in the industry because of his hard work and the support of his fans. It is because he has pursued his career with determination that he is a big man and not because you cast him in an advertisement."

The 47-year-old "Dabangg" star also revealed that Siddique was desperate to be a part of the show and would text him everyday begging to be a part of 'Bigg Boss'.

Video:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrI-o3EligI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -Radhe- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bade Dilmwala Dabang.....
Minionite thumbnail
See...it proves that the enmity is just a media driven thing.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
And every good action needs to be aknowledged and appreciated...so kudos to Salman Khan for defending someone who is not only his rival but also not on his friend list right now...๐Ÿ‘Clap
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice

And every good action needs to be aknowledged and appreciated...so kudos to Salman Khan for defending someone who is not only his rival but also not on his friend list right now...๐Ÿ‘Clap

My sentiments exactly..
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: blue-ice

And every good action needs to be aknowledged and appreciated...so kudos to Salman Khan for defending someone who is not only his rival but also not on his friend list right now...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I always knew that this  so-called rivalry is made by media๐Ÿ˜ก salman and SRK might not be friends but they still respect each other ๐Ÿ‘
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice!!! Media made it so worse that those two have nothing between but their fans dying of fighting!!!
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonder if they shared a couple of drinks later and laughed at Imam together. 
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It doesn't really prove anything - it could be just Sallu being diplomatic. I mean it's not gonna look good if he lets someone really trash talk SRK for real.

I'm sure in this industry enmity and friendships are hyped, but at the end of it all you have to maintain a professional relationship...IMO.