Arjun

ARISHA OR RAESHA CONFUSED!!!!

butterfly7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OKAY DON'T KILL ME GUYS FOR THIS POST...ITS JUST AND JUST AN OBSERVATION...IN TODAY'S EPISODE THEY SHOWED MORE OF AYESHA AND RATHOD BEING TOGETHER...SHE WAS ALWAYS BESIDE RATHOD IN THE ENTIRE EPISODE...WHEN IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND...I MEAN...ABHI TAK NO CONVERSATION HAS TAKEN PLACE BETWEEN ARJUN AND AYESHA...GUYS PLEASE DONT GET ME WRONG EVEN I HAVE STARTED TO ACCEPT THEM AS A COUPLE AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE HOW THE WRITTERS WILL CREATE MAGIC WITH THIS COUPLE BUT WHEN AYESHA EVEN TAUNTS ARJUN OR GIVES HIM HER SUGGESTIONS THERE IS NO REACTION FROM HIM...NAAHI GUSSA,NAAHI ACKNOLEDGEMENT AND NOT EVEN A SIMPLE YES OR NO...ABHI LEADS KE BEECH THODA TOH THEY SHOULD SHOW NA...SOME MICRO MINNI SCENES ONLY BUT NOTHING...AB FOR ME TO SEE AND ADORE THIS COUPLE I NEED TO SEE SOME SPARK WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY MISSING...I WANT TO SEE INVESTIGATION I WANT TO SEE HOW ARJUN SOLVES CRIMES WITH HIS BRILLIANT MIND BUT I ALSO WANT TO SEE SOMETHING SWEET AND ADORABLE.I CAN ENJOY THE FF'S SS'S AND OS'S WRITTEN BY WRITTERS ON ARISHA IF I CAN IMAGINE THEM IN A ROMANTIC SETTING BUT WHEN THEY SHOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AS SUCH NOT EVEN AN EYE LOCK THEN IT BECOMES HARD FOR ME TO PICTURIZE AND IMAGINE THEM AS A COUPLE EVEN IN FICTIONS.

ARJUNIANS I DONT WANT ANYTHING NEGETIVE BECAUSE OF ME ON THIS FORUM AND I DO NOT INTEND TO HURT ANY ONE'S FEELINGS OR EMOTIONS I AM JUST SHARING MY VIEWS OF WHAT I  HAVE OBSERVED....

PLEASE SHARE YOUR VIEWS...AND I AM EXTREAMLY SORRY IF I HAVE HURT ANYONE WITH MY POST EVEN IF ITS UNINTENTIONAL.
Edited by shona16 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
u r ri8...arjun ki taraf se no reaction 2 aisha's action...

may b baad mein couple ho..bt ab tk ku6 dikha nnhi...

i hope future mein ku6 dkhe...
Edited by riyasarkar007 - 11 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah there seems to be no real connection between Arjun and Ayesha at this stage! Can't see anything right now! Hope they work it in slowly!

Maybe this is supposed to be a slow build up to a burning flame? Lol. Haven't you guys heard that song "is this burning an eternal flame"?? Well maybe that is what they are aiming for?

I know Lalit Mohan has been bought in to direct Arjun!! He is good at directing romantic scenes and intensity! Him and also the other director of IPK Arshaad Khan . So with LM on board, I am expecting a lot!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Stay patient dear...definitely some time is needed for us to know about the character of Aisha...cv's are moving in a good phase ... 
That's my opinion...
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mujhe dno me connection lagta hai arjun-aisha,dekha hai kya nok jhok start hui hai..kal ka round arjun ne jeeta tha🤣
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@shona aur confusion ho toh article pad lena New lead wala😆
naughtykittyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haii dr
thnk gd u hv md ds post...i realyyy wan dat atlst sm1 md ds type of post 
i reallyy lv ayesha n rathor scns n i fl dey jeld well
i wan dat arjun shld hv a partnr bt whn i c rathor aysha ...my mind draggd compltlyy  2 a thoght ...if dey r a couple den!! 
i wana cncentrt on arisha bt it hpns😕
n den fl dat i wan raesha...arisha is gd bt im 4 raesha 
cvs gv me lots of chncs 2 drm of raesha couple 4m alll da behjad n sheetal's scns
bt  yaha sab ko arisha hi chaie bt mujhe ...4m da 2nd show of ayesha  i alws wcth dat aysha is sutd wid rathod bt evry 1 trgtd arjun n aysha (koi unke supprt mein hai to koi unke khilaf no 1 says on raesha) .
1nc i fl dat main khud hi raesha ke upar ek post chor deti hoon bt den thought if i do soo dat can creat problm among membrs, is post ko vi arisha ke favour ya agnst wala post na samjh baithe n main point raesha ko ignr karke.
 i realyy wan rathor n aysha toghdr
Angelic_honey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Right dear observed the same
I want them together
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
me too i want rathore ayisha together

wildire thumbnail
See,
Acc. to the latest thinking that came up in my mind, I feel the CVs has started to show just some nok-jhoks in between them.. Which might in future turn up to a romantic angle..😳

But, the reason of it going very slow is:
1)They have till now always tried to portray Arjun more as crime-based with minimum other angles. (Personal note: Even when Riya was there I wanted the CVs to show more ARIYA. I enjoyed whatever they showed, but silently wished for a bit more)
Hence, the CVs is right now focusing on showing a tough FEMALE COP. That women are no less and even they can be a good cop (cause mostly this field is more MALE dominated)

2) They are trying to be CAREFUL. Cause last time Sana was not able to carry the show till the end. Due to her health problems. And the CVs is being careful this time, so that in the darkest of darkest dream, if Shital is not able to cope up with them, then again a new romantic angle will be have to be broken.
I know Arjun is hot😳, but still that doesnt mean he is gonna have girls coming and leaving and again coming. He needs a stable girl right.😉😆

3) All... (Shaleen n the entire cast including Sana) had undergone a month's workshop for ARJUN.
But Shital was signed rapidly n asked to come for shoot the next day. Yet she carried that well (Imagine her fight with Shaleen in that bus stand, WITHOUT TRAINING)...
So i guess, they are now just KEEPING a watch on her if she will take it to the end.

4) OUR CHOICE... It decides the TRPs, n if we fail to like her, the TRPs will fail to go up. n the Star Plus people might give Arjun another warning (PS: It totally personal choice)

Well, all i can say is, lets enjoy what they show us ... n KEEP HOPING for a beautiful ARISHA😳 (I already am)