Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronit_dream thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

yeah i read it

It seems he doesnt care about his career and his viewers 😕

well, whatever ! why r we so much cursing ekta and zee when ronit himself doesnt hv problem with them !😉

livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
he doesnt hav aprob wid them ... but hamara kya hoga ... hum to idhar pagal ho rahe hai....
ronit_dream thumbnail

yeah even in the TOI article is it printed that VIEWERS  ARE SHOCKED.

Still he doesnt seem to care about the millions of viewers who are crazy about it 😭

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail
But ek tasalli hai...there'll be some talk between him and balaji.. I still hope for something good.
sabiya_loveronu thumbnail

YA

AUR HUM KARBHI KYA SAKTE HAI

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
arti!!! its not true he doesnt care about his viewers!!! He's done 2 yrs(i think) of KZK and a few of Kyunki!!! Everyone has a limit!!! We ourselves curse wateva crap ekta keeps on showing...just imagine the actors themselves! They have to enact parts which are not only false but also extremely illogical!!! Its not easy to devote 18hrs for ur day saying highly crappy dialogues!!! i think he's taking a well deserved break...we're his fans ya we cant be selfish and want him to act in kzk and kyunki coz we like him in them...if he wants to quit its his decision....i'm sure he's quitting coz he wants his viewers to see him act in quality programmes!
Ronit thumbnail
Yea ur right galactic Ronit said once that his viewrs his fans mean everything to him! coz they are the one coz of whom he is on the door of succsses he really cares for his fans he really do par is waqat wo ekta kapoor sa bahut bahut taang hai is liya he's not able to understand what his fans want once he reads some letters some announcments made by ronitians then i am damn sure he will do sumthing abut it!
ronit_dream thumbnail
yeah i agree galactic.....it's selfish to expect him to act in ekta's shows. actually i am too upset and angry since yesterday's kyunki scene. so i am writing whatever comes in my mind 😕 All the things that I say don't make sense 😉
livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i don care if i m being selfish... i want ronit as bajaj .... wish i cud do somthing bout it .....  i want him as mihir ... i cant survive widout either