These bas***ds should be Tortured till they

die,Giving them death sentences is not

enough,They should be Tortured till critical and

them burn alive but first government to give

them public and then slowly cut da important

part of them...so People in world Can Never

Think of rapping any girls...

23-year-old medical student who died in a Singapore 

they  must undrstand the  pain dat siz had 2 suffer... diz bloddy bastarsi can't control my self... i feel crying...😭😭

Posted: 11 years ago
oh dear very bad😑😑😑 if theres anything worst than death then plz give it to them.😑😑😑😑
ya dear very sad.. i can't control  my self... government should give justic...i want goverment will kill one by one ...infront of everyone...😭😭
i dont know what to say about this...

convicts ke liye sirf fansi ki saza kafi nehi...unko waise hi marna chahiye utna hi tadpake jitna tadapke the girl is died...isse vi bure tareekese mara chahiye in logoko.

convicts ke liye sirf fansi ki saza kafi nehi...unko waise hi marna chahiye utna hi tan'tpake jitna tadapke the girl is died...isse vi bure tareekese mara chahiye in logoko.

don't you know really dear? she died and cremated ...ur from akshi  iam so confused?  i already have upset after hearing diz  news... very poor girl...so sad  only want justice from government ...only not diz girl..want to be justice all the girls in the world...😑😑
Edited by saila1305 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by saila1305

convicts ke liye sirf fansi ki saza kafi nehi...unko waise hi marna chahiye utna hi tan'tpake jitna tadapke the girl is died...isse vi bure tareekese mara chahiye in logoko.

don't you know really dear? she died and cremated ...ur from akshi  iam so confused?  i already have upset after hearing diz  news... very poor girl...so sad  only want justice from government ...only not diz girl..want to be justice all the girls in the world...😑😑

i think u dont get my words...
i tell that the rapists r the disgusting persons in the whole universe...nothing to tell about them...
they should get such punishment that nobody never do such a work in future...the death punishment is not enough for them...they should feel the same pain at the time of death than the poor girl,in fact more than that.😑 😑
 think u dont get my words...
i tell that the rapists r the disgusting persons in the whole universe...nothing to tell about them...
they should get such punishment that nobody never do such a work in future...the death punishment is not enough for them...they should feel the same pain at the time of death than the poor girl,in fact more than that.😑 πŸ˜‘

oh sry dear.. ya  first of all government hand over to public... public will give good punishment diz six criminals... they  behaved like animals... first to give physical tortyre and kill them immeidately... so any criminalsin world can never think of rapping girls
Edited by saila1305 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by saila1305

think u dont get my words...
they should get such punishment that nobody never do such a work in future...the death punishment is not enough for them...they should feel the same pain at the time of death than the poor girl,in fact more than that.😑 πŸ˜‘

oh sry dear.. ya  first of all government hand over to public... public will give good punishment diz six criminals... they  behaved like animals... first to give physical tortyre and kill them immeidately... so any criminalsin world can never think of rapping girls

next 1st jan i am going 4 a procession in our town...all the girl will b there also...
aise logon ko pehle belt se markar bhir chappal se maarkar piece piece karke kuthe ko khilana chahi ye😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘😑 πŸ˜‘😑 

( note:it is not a kind of bashing but i'm only expressing my anger towards the rapists)
Edited by uttaranian123 - 11 years ago

I just found out little while ago fom my brother that their was a 11 year old girl was gang raped to and her atacers arent cout yet and the little girl is stell fighting for her life and my brother was wendering why this cas is getting so much medeia atation put  not that little girl cas PS I hope thies carimnals get the panichment they deserv😑

Edited by kamal desang - 11 years ago