The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

kisha n rahi split sud not drag like yuvreen

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Some of u like me r familiar wid Yuvreen(Yuvraj+Suvreen) of Suvreen Guggal-Topper Of The Year here. Der love story started wid fights into frndshp into love. Suvreen had heartbreak after der kiss wen Yuvraj apologised her for it saying he did not kissed her purposely but it hpnd. He was tensed abt how she vl react? Any good guys vl think like dat. Normally, girls don't allow even kiss until engagement or marriage but Suvreen said it was d most beautiful moment of her life n he does not know wat she likes or sumthn like dat. Annie n Rathi, Yuvreen's friends too broke up cuz of them wid Annie takn Suvi's side n Rathi takn Yuvi's side. It was d 1st time I saw dat a heartbreak hpnd for such nonsense reason of a kiss. Their split as lovers started 4m d last week of sep n its now more than 3 months n cvs r still dragging it. Worse, RC who is a fashion designer as well as her teacher of fashion workshop in her college has fallen for Suvreen. Yuvreen hv recently became frnds wid Yuvi finding ways to propose Suvi who only considers him as her frnd. Cvs r dragging der split too much even after more than 3 months. I don't want dis to happen wid KiSha, RaHi n also HiMa n AmBy in future. Its really very irritating. In D3, Rey ko ab tak Taani se pyaar nahi hua. I don't watch D3 but got to know while watching SG dat Taani entered D3 in April I think but still Taarey r not a couple itne mahine baad bhi.

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 29 December 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyansh_rahidmgfanA1Anikz003ItsMe_Ammu..WitchGrave..-Araina-

..DamonCrazy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..DamonCrazy..
..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
God save TBP if it drags like SG.Used to watch it in the beginning but it became boring & lost all its essence & morals & messages IMO.

Personally...I don't mind if TaRey don't become a couple till the end of the showROFLSorry...pata hai out of topic hai but couldn't resistROFL.But seriously...D3 ka toh naam bhi mat lao iss forum main.TBP will become jinxed.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003Essence..angel_juhi04-Araina-BrashCandy

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I hope it is not either.. 

And yes, I request not to bring in other shows and couples from other shows please? Goes again COC Embarrassed Here, we all agree but just saying so no one takes it the other way in future.

-Khushi. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..angel_juhi04

ItsMe_Ammu IF-Dazzler
ItsMe_Ammu
ItsMe_Ammu

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I watch SG once in a while and have become bored with the Yuvreen track, it is soo dragged..
Hope it doesnt happen in TBP..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karishma11angel_juhi04

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index