Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KAS Nach Baliye Discussion Thread - HERE ONLY (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 47

jas112

IF-Dazzler

jas112

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
yes dear
he will surely rock

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KAS Nach Baliye Discussion Thread - HERE ONLY (Page 10)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shiksha_03

Goldie

shiksha_03

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by j_krish

hey guys! could someone pl tell me how to vote online for nach baliye. I mean do we have to twweet at #charmer or leave commments thru facebook? or there is some other way?

To vote you can dial 18002667608 & you can also go to the star plus website :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

featherheart

---Shailu---

IF-Rockerz

---Shailu---

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
At Least for Amar i'll Definitely Vote for Him !!!

P.S- Do expectations frm Charlie *Sighs*

But all the Very Best to u Amar !!!

U've  really rocked this season by your presence and will surely keep entertaining us throughout the season !!!

Dying to see all ur performances !!!

Hope u win this season too !! *Fingy Crossed* 

=D

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i missd tdys epi...cn any1 give me link of ajs dnce...
plzzz :)

-Inferno-

Goldie

-Inferno-

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
My take:

The first epi I was not keeping any expectations from Charlie because I had seen the sneak peak and was prepared for the worst but I thought that it was okay. She will improve.
Then, I see the biting video and I was shocked...it's disgusting, even as a viewer to watch someone go around biting people, especially the choreographer. The good thing though is that the choreographer didn't feel bad about it. Still, I think that she needs to learn how to be professional, atleast normal.
Today's dance was once again okay, but still disappointed. And now, when I look back I feel that no, Charlie is not putting in all the efforts like Shilpa said but is behaving like a child during the rehearsals.
Though, the performance was better than previous week's, but I hope for the future she can at least rehears properly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_Arsha...Ritzy...meghasingh

dmgfanA1

dmgfanA1

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by garvi

i missd tdys epi...cn any1 give me link of ajs dnce...
plzzz :)

this is a web site and u can use the links to get the episode
srry there are many parts
i have to watch like this all the time:(
here you go :D
-Anam

Edited by dmgfanA1 - 05 January 2013 at 8:47pm

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -3raser-

My take:

The first epi I was not keeping any expectations from Charlie because I had seen the sneak peak and was prepared for the worst but I thought that it was okay. She will improve.
Then, I see the biting video and I was shocked...it's disgusting, even as a viewer to watch someone go around biting people, especially the choreographer. The good thing though is that the choreographer didn't feel bad about it. Still, I think that she needs to learn how to be professional, atleast normal.
Today's dance was once again okay, but still disappointed. And now, when I look back I feel that no, Charlie is not putting in all the efforts like Shilpa said but is behaving like a child during the rehearsals.
Though, the performance was better than previous week's, but I hope for the future she can at least rehears properly.

Actually...I thought that Amar and charlie would be the best but charlie...she's really not putting the efforts...biting the choreographers...it's all so unprofessional... she needs to behave.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...-PixieDust-.StarDust.

...Ritzy...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Ritzy...

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -3raser-

My take:

I second you.. Amar is giving his 1000% for dance but Charlie is taking it lightly as we can see in the biting video... I hope she'll start putting effort on dancing... It hurts to see Amar getting low marks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghasingh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top