Fan Fictions

Arshi SS :Pride and Prejudice *updated* (3/2) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 49

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I really really want to know about the past ?
What is all this and when will they meet ?
Nice update so finally Arnav enters the story
:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda725utthra1208

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS :Pride and Prejudice *updated* (3/2) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jyothim78

IF-Rockerz

jyothim78

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Thank you for the glimpse of the past...
So we know there was a bitter misunderstanding between them...
As usual...Annie being haste n judgmental...
Awaiting next chapter...pls be quicker...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utthra1208

vrinda725

vrinda725

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
update... :D

utthra1208

utthra1208

Goldie

utthra1208

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
hello readers...sorry for the late update...I was down with fever then had to take care of the relatives who visited us for the festival...hence could not give you update...please give your valuable feed back guys...I feel bad when I see 857 views and receive 3 or 4 likes and comments...CryCry
Cry

Chapter-5

Raizada mansion

"come on princess go to ur room and sleep'.tommorrow we ar starting for Gupta Mansion'did u pack all your things'.?? Aki you too go and sleep. Where is arnie'??"

"he is probably gardening mom'.bye anji'gud nite mom'" akash disappeared into his room.

"bye mom'gud nite too'oh..mom I'm so excited'cant wait  to meet nani, maama, mami, manvith and manish bhaiyya.." squealed anjali'

"I know dear you always get excited to go there but wait tomorrow afternoon you can meet them all'now go and sleep'"aanchal replied and moved towards arnav's room

She peeped into arnav's room but the sight she met once she entered made her giggle'she also felt bad for arnav for having to work so much' He never listens to me always work comes first for him she thought'. She silently stood beside his bed and admired him sleeping cutely on his tummy and with his mouth open'.his hair looked tousled and he was wearing track and t-shirt'

Aanchal stood admiring his childlike face' how much anger sits on his nose she wondered if this person is the same one who is short tempered' near him something was glowing throwing light on his hands and face which caught her attention she carefully peeped inside the duvet and saw his mobile ringing' probably he kept on silent she thought and found Aman's name on the caller ID' it stopped glowing. She thought of calling Aman back and accidentally she found something else on his iPhone'

Aanchal was browsing his phone searching for call log' her finger hit an unknown folder named "mine" and it got opened'. Hazel eyes stared back at her'the angelic face which she was staring attracted her at once' she wondered who the girl was'then it struck her'my arnie loves this girl'she is the one who has been occupying his mind'she got excited'this girl is very beautiful'no wonder arnie looks lost somewhere'she giggled and then closed her mouth afraid her arnie would wake up'she silently searched for the call log and dialed Aman's number. She spoke with him'confirming that nothing is important that she has to wake him now she cut the call and quietly placed a feather kiss on his head'and ruffled his hair'

"Hmm'Khushi'don't wake me up'I'm sleepy.." he murmured'

Aanchal controlled her laughter and returned to her room'. So that girl's name is Khushi'hmm'nice name for my DIL'she thought'.arnie is totally in love with her'.even dreams of her'.he became a big man'she thought and giggled'how to ask arnie about the girl she wondered'then an idea hit her mind and she giggled to herself once more and slept'dreaming of arnav and khushi'.

The next morning'.

Arnav was descending the steps looking dashing as always'.

"arnie.. yesterday Aman called you while you were asleep'I didn't wake you up since I spoke to him and he asked me to make you call him today'by the way you look cute while sleeping arnie'wonder how your wife is gonna spare you'I'm sure she will fall for your cuteness'."

Arnav was shocked at his mom's words'

"hey'.." cheered anjali and akash'.

Aarav too joined'..

"mom, surely my bhabhi will be flat seeing my bhai' he is surely very handsome'he had a very great following when we were in college'."said akash

"haan mom, my friends drool over bhaiyya"chimed in anjali'

Everyone laughed aloud teasing arnav'Arnav rolled his eyes and sat at the dining table for the morning breakfast'

"waise arnie ham sabko tho khushi chahiye'.tumhari khushi'." Winked aanchal.

"haan bhaiyya hame aap khushi kab denge'.???"

Arnav chocked his orange juice' "hame nanad ban ne ki khushi'.aur maa ko saas ban ne ki khushi aap kab denge bhaiyya'.bolonaaa'."continued anjali'

"bechare ko ab chodo office jaa raha hai na' baad me woh khushi ke bare me puch sakthe ham"

"what the'. Kya thab se sab khushi 'khushi bol rahe ho' kaun khushi'??? Mai kisi khushi ko nahi janta"

"arnav mera baccha'.khushi means happiness'we all are asking you when you will give us the happiness of becoming in-laws'. Even we would like to see our grandchildren'.khushi is not a person'.atleast we didn't say so'."

"maa, may be bhai kisi khushi ko jaanthe hai isliye aisa tensed ho rahe hai' kyun bhai'"winked akash

Another  peal of laughter was heard'.

"oh'my arnie'when you choose a girl please take me into consideration baba'I am too aged to bear the tortures of your wife'" aanchal said putting a sad face'

"haan bhai'bechari maa'"

"I'm not going to spare you aki'. And dad first let me get a foot hold in my own business then you all can think and plan about my marriage, maa don't worry I'm not going to select my bride'that work I am  leaving to you and anji'.k bye all of you enjoy at nani's place"'. Saying that he got up, took his lappy an left for office'.leaving Aanchal confused'.

At Gupta Mansion

"arrey maa, daadi' yeh Anjali, aki, aur bua abhi taka aye nai'" complained Manish

"they will be on the way beta'.if you want call them and find out'.kyun saasuma mei call karun kya'???" mano asked Devyani'

"Bas aathe honge Mano'chintha karne ki koi jaroorath nahi'. Meri devi maiyya'hamesha meri bacchonko raksha karthi hai'"

"aap kahe tho sahi saasuma"

"maa ji, who sab aagaye" the servant came and informed'.

Manish and Manvith raced to the entrance' mano went to the kitchen to get the Aarti thaal'Devyani was already standing at the door'.

Anjali jumped from the car ran towards manvith and manish'.gave them a big bear hug'.

"Mannu bhaiyya'aur manvith bhaiyya'aap log kaise ho'?? Nani'aap bhi"

"ham sab teek hai pari'." They all  said in chorus'

"Aanchal kahan hai bitiya"

"wow nani'yeh umar me bhi aap bahut sundar lag rahe ho'.and mano bua app toh ekdam super lag rahe ho'2 bacchon'nahi nahi'.2 ladkon ki maa aapko kisi bhi nahi bolenge" said aki'

"chup ho jao badmash'mujhe chidaana suru kardiya abhi se'" mano said and applied teeka on their forehead.

"Di, aap kaise ho'.???  Sab andar aao na'"

Devyani embraced Aanchal'meri beti kaise ho aap sab log' hamara chotey kahan par hai'aaye nahi kya'.???

"ji, amma' arnie do din baad aane vaala hai, kaam haina isliye'ham sab bahoth acche hai maa'" 

"naani, aap tho hame bhool gaye'aapko sirf bhaiyya pasand haina'." Aki complained'

"arey nahi beta'aisan nahi'. Aap tho sabki pasand haina'arnav bitwa dhikayi nahi diya na isliye pooch rahi thi' sab apne kamre pe jaakar fresh hojaiye'. Kuch khayenge'"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

precap:

Sashi's family arrive in Gupta Mansion...aanchal meets Khushi

======
sorry for mistakes...
please comment and like guys...
thank you for your support

with love...
- utthra...!!!
Smile

Edited by utthra1208 - 22 February 2013 at 12:42am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

fanfollowergnainaGogoismitahasheyvrinda725ranukamakshikushi81GunMnupsiiiAshgBSDsarunlilakumariacnwfamiyaAzraZaidiPdroverlovespellmishty_angelvidya.sanjaykaulpriyankaApoorvaranivrindaguptacrizalluvbugmissmkranjanatripathijyothim78Crazy_soulzafishalirkapoor1382ASR6262..Gunjan..Arshi.Sugi.IPK

kaulpriyanka

IF-Dazzler

kaulpriyanka

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Interesting. Do continue soon

utthra1208

jyothim78

IF-Rockerz

jyothim78

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
hey i hope i'm first to comment..
nice one...love the way aanchal thinks abt khushi a dil...
hope arshi will sought their egos n differences at their meet...but then I guess it cant be pride n prejudice...looking forward for their first meet...
well done for first ss

utthra1208

crizal

IF-Dazzler

crizal

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
i just read d whole stry in one go...u hv crafted it beautifully :)) ...i just hv one doubt i.e. does arnav knws khushi is devyani granddaughter??? ...do cont soonish dear...can't wait to read more :))

utthra1208

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Loved it!!
It's becoming more and more interesting
OMG Aanchal saw khushi's photo and knows her name
Lovely waiting for them to meet
Thanks for PM
:)