Fan Fictions

Arshi SS :Pride and Prejudice *updated* (3/2) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 49

the-crazy-girl

Goldie

the-crazy-girl

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
good start Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utthra1208

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS :Pride and Prejudice *updated* (3/2) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arhi87

Arhi87

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
very interesting... waiting for Khushi's entry...

wonder wen arnav will come...Day Dreaming

thanxx for the pm... waiting for next update...

utthra1208

utthra1208

Goldie

utthra1208

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
      thankyou readers... here is the chapter-2, please comment and like...your comments are valuable to me and encourages me to write more... longer update as per your request...   

Chapter-2

Gupta Mansion

"Beta is it true'.? You met shashi'?"

Mayank looked at his mother. Her face wrinkled with age had a tinge of sadness, with a little hope that her chote would be fine. A woman of 65, Devyani was very healthy and active, always bustling around the house, ordering servants, pampering her grandsons and her bahu. He felt proud of his mother who unlike other mother in laws always stood by his wife not even allowing him to say any word against her'. Such was her love for her bahu Manorama.

His heart pained to see his ever smiling mother looking at him with bated breathe to hear his reply. He always knew that his mother felt incompleteness without her youngest son chote as she called shashi. He replied to the poor soul'.

"Ji amma. I met him in the function hall when I went to attend Mr. Amar Singhania's reception. He too had come. But I didn't see his family. They are settled in Delhi and he just came to lucknow to attend the reception," Mayank paused.

"how is he beta'? Is he well settled..?"

"Haan amma.. He is fine and owns a Fashion school and recently opened a Fashion house for his daughter, about an year ago. He has 3 daughters. I have invited them over here for the vacation. It would be nice for these boys to have company. I also thought of inviting Aanchal and her children. What do you say amma?"

Mayank waited for his amma, Devyani Gupta to accept the fact and express herself, but she said nothing whilst Manorama spoke.

"Ji, did you say my devar ji has 3 daughters? Hey devi maiyya'!!! Saasuma at last I will have 3 daughters. You will have 3 granddaughters. Now I can go for jewellery shopping to gift them. Oh I can select nice different dresses for them'." dreamed Manorama.

"Yes Mano, we can have fun. We all can go shopping and spend much time together. Oh!!! how I missed my chotey aur choti bahu'"

With that devyani trailed back into the thoughts of past''

23 years ago, one fine morning as Devyani was distributing Prasad to everyone and Manorama preparing breakfast for everyone, Jai prakash came running to them.

"Maa ji, chotey bhaiyya''.."

Before he could finish'..

"kya hua hamare devar ji ko'.?" Mano asked him.

"bhabhi ji woh' woh chote bhaiyya bhabhi ke saath dwaar par khade hai'"

Hearing him Devyani got rooted to her place. Manorama ordered JP to bring kalash with rice while she was preparing aarti thaal to welcome the newlywed couple home. All the while Devyani stared at her younger son Shashank and his beautiful bride. Manorama came to her and shook her out of trance and directed towards the entrance. As they were performing the aarti, they heard a roar'

"How dare you welcome these two Devyani?"screamed Devender.

"but baabuji, after all devar ji has come with my devrani. How can I not welcome them?"

"will you just shut up Manorama' you don't consider yourself as jethani. You can't even bear the heir to the family, and your husband is not listening to my words of getting married again. What black magic have you done to him? And now there is another girl snatching away my second son from me, how do you people manage to trap rich youngsters?"

"Enough babuji, kavitha has not trapped me. We love each other."

"oh really, does she love you a lot? Then get away from my home and you won't inherit any wealth from me. Let us see till how much time your love lasts"

"Ji, aisa math kijiye. Hame hamare bte se door math kariye"wailed devyani. But Devender turned deaf ear to her pleas. She saw a blurred vision of her chotey going away with his bride. Slowly she registered what was happening and searched for Manorama. She found her in a devasted state at the feet of Devi Maiyya. She made her way towards her and'

"Mano, rona math beta. Tum jaroor maa banogi. Apne babuji ke baathen dil pe math lena. Meri acchi bacchi ho na' tum rona band karo beta" she consoled her daughter in law. This is all she could do. She silently watched her Mano weeping on her lap and caressed her. She promised herself of never doing injustice to her badi bahu Manorama.

Another silent spectator to this was Mayank. He watched his mother and wife with tears in his eyes. If only he could do something about this'

He als saw his babuji looking at them with disgust. He was a strict man and considered wealth as a quality to judge people. He never speaks with people who are less in status to him. 

Devyani came out of her thoughts hearing loud sounds from the rooms of her grandsons Manvith and Manish, she thanked her Devi Maiyya for blessing Manorama with sons. At last her Devi Maiyya had saved her Mano from the wrath of her husband after 6 years and he breathed his last peacefully seeing his grand sons with pride.

She is now eagerly waiting for the arrival of her chote's parivaar. How she wished to have a daughter of her own. Though she was not blessed she satisfied herself for having Aanchal and by treating her bahu, her mano as her own daughter. She then wished to have grand daughters but mano bore sons. At last her wish has been fulfilled, her chote has 3 daughters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shantivan

Shashank is in deep slumber. Kavitha sat staring at the man who sacrificed everything for her love, the man who can never stay away from his amma has not even spoken to her for 23 years. She still remembers her mother in law, a woman with a great dignified look and love in her eyes. How she wished to gain her love, how she wished to be a part of the family. Now the time has come for the reunion of the family. She is eagerly waiting to see her beloved husband unite with his amma, to see her daughters amidst them enjoying the love of grandma, baiyya everything.

She thanked god for making both the brothers meet at the reception. Her dream to see everyone united is gonna come true. She worried about the antics of her twins. But as soon as she thought of khushi her worry vanished into thin air. Her heart swelled with pride thinking about her Khushi' she is the happiness of all. Her hazel eyes remove distress and re assure you. That is what she does when she feels unhappy'.simply she stares at her daughter and her eyes' she was a boon to them' her first born' her first khushi.

She was not at all worried for her twins now as she now know what to do' she got up and walked to khushi's room which lies at the farther end of the corridor. She found the lights on, and peeped into the room without making any noise. She found her working on her laptop with her back faced to kavitha.

"titaliya'.." she called her from behind.

"amma, why are you standing there'? Come inside."

Kavitha looked at the doe eyes looking at her with interest and eagerness of what her amma has to say her. She felt her worry melt away. She smiled at khushi and started narrating everything that happened with the twins and her papa.

Khushi gave a warm smile to her amma.

"amma leave them to me' I will take care of them' but don't mention to them that you have talked to me about this matter' I know how to deal with them..." she chuckled.

" I know beta'.thats why I have come to you'ok now you go and sleep it is already late'"

"Ji amma, just had to complete the pending work before we go to Lucknow'. I will wind up the work now'.gud night maa'"

"gud night beta'."

Kavitha entered her room'looked at her husband lovingly and prepared to sleep as she now know that the twins would give their best with the guidance of khushi and soon enchant their grandma, chaacha, chaachi with their charm. With that she too slipped into a deep peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~

Precap:-

Some more flashback of what happened after Devender drove them out of the house.
                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you readers for your valuable likes and comments...
hope i wrote upto your expectations...
hope you enjoyed this chapter as well...
-utthra...!!!
SmileSmileSmile

Edited by utthra1208 - 22 February 2013 at 12:39am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00fanfollowerdhulanyaGunMgnainahasheyranukamakshikushi81AshgBSDsarunlilakumariacnwzayana123famiyaPdroverdima_alovespellvidya.sanjayranjanatripathiApoorvaranivrindaguptamissmkluvbugranogillfffan123Crazy_soultintinuzafishaliASR6262..Gunjan..rkapoor1382Arshi.Sugi.IPK

hashey

hashey

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
interesting update. waiting for the story to unfold.

utthra1208

fffan123

IF-Rockerz

fffan123

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Happy new year Uttara and thanks for the pm.

Regarding the part - Amazing update. Because of prejudice of one man, his family has to suffer for so long.

Loved the part, please update next part soon.

utthra1208

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
awesome
Intresting but little confusing
:-)

utthra1208

nupsiii

nupsiii

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
perfecto

utthra1208

utthra1208

Goldie

utthra1208

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fffan123

Happy new year Uttara and thanks for the pm.

Regarding the part - Amazing update. Because of prejudice of one man, his family has to suffer for so long.

Loved the part, please update next part soon.

thank you dear for your support

happy new year to you too...nice interpretation...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top