Fan Fictions

Arshi SS :Pride and Prejudice *updated* (3/2) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 49

Page 1
Page   of 49
Page 3 Page 49

Arhi87

Arhi87

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
love the conceptHeart...

i'm reading pride and prejudice rite now for my exams... lets see how this story turn out to be

super excited... Big smile

can you pm me plz?????? I already sent you a buddy request.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utthra1208

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi SS :Pride and Prejudice *updated* (3/2) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

the-crazy-girl

Goldie

the-crazy-girl

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
really cool
I love it by just seeing the name Pride and prejudice
so continue friend Wink

utthra1208

hashey

hashey

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Pride and prejudice is a classic for romance, want to see how you do it with arshi!!

utthra1208

utthra1208

Goldie

utthra1208

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Hey guys here I am with the chapter 1.
Hope you read it and enjoy, and for people on my buddy list I am sending you PM's but if you don't wanna receive pm's then just ignore my PM...please do like and comment. your comments are valuable for meBig smileBig smileBig smile

Chapter-1

"Kriti'..you look'..hahaha''",giggled kruti without completing her sentence

"hey don't make fun of me'' even you will look the same as me in this outfit'..after all we are twins and we look the same'.lemme look at the mirror'."

"awwwhh'..!!!! I look like a behenji''I'm not going to wear this outfit''",howled kriti.

"it's true that you look awful'but we promised pappa that we'll do what all he says'.even I'll look the same'.after all we have to wear this for a month so lets adjust for the sake of pappa'", spoke a sensible kruti'..

"you traitor, how can you agree to wear this stuff'..yuck'and how dare you try to convince me'.stay with me or else'.", threatened kriti'.

Kruti, kriti'..are today's 15year old teenagers'.it is so difficult to control them' they turn the place upside down wherever these two are' they are papa's darlings and mumma's angels.

The whole Shantivan never seems to be in peace when these two are at home'Now its summer time and their dad Shashank Gupta had planned to visit his mother and brother's family in Delhi.

"Mumma'.. WE CAN'T WEAR THIS STUFF'."screamed kruti and kriti, the inseparable twins'

"Oh!!! what shall I do with these two'I control a school but can never these two'..they are howling the house down" thought kavitha.

"Now, children what is the matter?"

"Don't u know? U are our mamma'.. you Mrs. Kavitha Gupta tell your husband Mr.Shashank Gupta that we, Kriti Gupta and Kruti Gupta, beautiful daughters of you couple will never, ever wear such type of outfits'.that too in summer. Do you understand'" screamed kriti at the top of her voice'

Kavitha watched her two kids in amusement'..they were standing at the top of the stair case with hands on their hips and glaring down at her. Shashi aka shashank chose that moment to enter'.he was horrified hearing the shouts of his children'generally he too used to watch their antics in silence and enjoy'.but now the situation is different'

"You two are surely going to put me in shame in front of my family'.why can't you behave yourselves well. Behave like educated", bashed Shahi.

Kruti opened her mouth to say something but kavitha gestured her to stop. She sent the girls away to bring some refreshments from the fridge and took her husband to their room.

In their room, she convinced her husband that these kids will behave well and she is responsible for that.. shashi is not convinced..

"kavi you know na how conservative my amma is'. She is surely going to bash me for not bringing up these two properly'I am worried. At least I don't have to worry about our khushi. But these two really get on my nerves"

"Don't worry dear. They will behave their best. It is you and your strict orders and drilling program that drove our already crazy daughters insane'I will manage everything" reassured kavitha.

Precap:-

Entry of khushi'. And the reason behind the hungama going on

so how is it friends...
donot forget to like and comment...
-utthra...!!!!Smile

Edited by utthra1208 - 21 February 2013 at 11:53pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143fanfollowerdhulanyashalinikanaguarshi10arshinupsiiiGunMgnainahasheykushi81AshgnissoBSDsarunfamiyaPdroverlilakumariacnwzayana123the-crazy-girlluvbugashishjaorelovespell.A.l.i.a.kaulpriyankasmanvrindaguptadolly477Crazy_soulfffan123tintinumeettuzafishalirkapoor1382ASR6262..Gunjan..Arshi.Sugi.IPK

..Gunjan..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Gunjan..

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Nice start
Waiting for khushi's entry
:-)

utthra1208

hashey

hashey

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hey thanks for the PM

utthra1208

nupsiii

nupsiii

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
a little longer plz

utthra1208

fffan123

IF-Rockerz

fffan123

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Very very Interesting SS. Loved it. Please update next part soon and please pm me.

utthra1208

Post Reply New Post

Go to top