PanSh OS: Why (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

LuvPanchi

LuvPanchi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
I love Panchi n will love her wiv any guy, coz she deserves da love. N not 2 mention i LOVED dis OS it was amazing, very well written Clap. Thank youu soo much n do write more coz i wud deffo read em Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PanSh OS: Why (Page 4)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Akshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Akshu--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClap
superb OS on PanSh loved the way KD was lazy the ay he went in the past the way He asked her n she said no n wet with Ranveer the fight

she ignoring him she n RV becuming Best friends n after 20 years they are married!

he stil remembers n misses her somewhereEmbarrassedClapClapClapClapClap

I loved that wish he had of being a part of her life!

but ext moment the ashme thig was too good!

loved the last KiSha part

loved the last line too

amazig OS yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.