Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beboluvshaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mithu_borkotoky

No one has the right to bash u or to ask u to stop writing something just because they dont accept the pair.😊 We all are here on a mutual note to respect each other works. And if by chance we dont approve something due to our personal interest we have no right to bash it on others and demoralize them. If we dont accept something we should be just be silent readers or ignore it.

Presenting negative views is hurting someone's interest or demoralizing them. It cannot be done here..

And on a personal note I LOVE UR WORK😊.. n also respect that u have moved forward and accepted ARISHA.. That was strong enough on ur part because i know that even u were, infact are an ARIYA fan. but u have adjusted yourself and accepted the truth. VERY GOOD!👏

And I LOVED UR STORY ON ARISHA... n i m hoping to see more wonderful works from U.😉
I wish I was a writer too, but unfortunately I m not.. but i do have ample of ideas in my mind, just didnt pen them down. I hope i would be able to do that soon.😛
If i would it would be about ARISHA + Aisha n Roshni jodi (best friends) + Aisha n Rathod (sis-bro jodi) 😉

I totally agree wid u dear👏
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Heyy dear, so many crying smileys? Aww.. The OS you had drafted called 'First Sorry?' was the first ArYesha work I came across. And as far as I remember I enjoyed it and I encouraged you. So dear I am clueless about what bashing are you talking about. But still i'll say you are right. Anyone can write on whoever they want!
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Aliya, I loved your OS on Arjun and Ayesha, I think you should write more on them in fact I thought you might continue the first one, I would definitely read it.

As for asking you to stop writing it, I think it will take some people more time to accept that Riya is gone they are still missing her but I am sure eventually everything will settle down.

Keep doing what you are doing, don't worry.

P.S. I shall be back tomorrow, lets see if I can post some caps for you on Monday.

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aaliya :

i agree with others , take a chill-pill, whether you choose to write on ariya or arisha, that's entirely your choice and i think as individuals we all ought to respect it. so go ahead with your writing, you will sure get your readers , and yes, i too have something in mind for arisha ..just let the OS contest end.😉
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Aliya.. chill yaar.. 
When u r really good at what u r doing don't worry about others. It takes guts to move on write about Arisha, when you know it might get a negative response and you've done it! Infact you've done gr8 job..
So chill and keep entertaining us.. 😊 😉
Edited by ValleryRose - 11 years ago
.9.Sara.9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Ali...
Don't worry...
U plz go with ur works on ArIsha...I read ur OS on Arisha...
U have a good writing talent...Each one have their own likes & Opinions...They will take time to digest Arisha...But u go ahead...
We will with u & Support u...

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

Hey Aliya, I loved your OS on Arjun and Ayesha, I think you should write more on them in fact I thought you might continue the first one, I would definitely read it.

As for asking you to stop writing it, I think it will take some people more time to accept that Riya is gone they are still missing her but I am sure eventually everything will settle down.

Keep doing what you are doing, don't worry.

P.S. I shall be back tomorrow, lets see if I can post some caps for you on Monday.

🥳thank u shilpa di,apke creations ke bina mera wkend pora nai hota,vl b waiting fr ur epi caps🤗
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Hello friends,thanks fr u support🤗kyuki maine vidya di se vada kiya hai ki ab iss bt ko main drag nai karungi,raat gayi bt gayi😉jab mere itna saare frndz hai yaha toh dar na kis bt ka😳nxt time aisa kuch hua toh,main fridge jake bait jaogi,chill pill lene🤣love u all❤️ and thanks🤗
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aliya_begh

Hello friends,thanks fr u support🤗kyuki maine vidya di se vada kiya hai ki ab iss bt ko main drag nai karungi,raat gayi bt gayi😉jab mere itna saare frndz hai yaha toh dar na kis bt ka😳nxt time aisa kuch hua toh,main fridge jake bait jaogi,chill pill lene🤣love u all❤️ and thanks🤗

awww love u sweety! 🤗
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya.anand

awww love u sweety!🤗

sweety naahhii😆trigger😉