Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
first time in this forum i'm feeling like odd one outCryu guys know na i'm ariya writer..my first ff and last was n ariya..now if i like aisha-arjun,thats my way of moving like u guys keep writing ariya works, i can't read them if i start reading them i vl cry bucketsCry then whats bad in that,every1 have their own likes and dislikes and you have to repect it na?if i request a writer to write an ff or OS or SS on arjun-aisha then what wrong in that,..if u guys like u read it or leave it,its completely ur choice..but u cn't tell a writer to not to write anything n them,thats nt fair naCrywriter are Our forum soul,they vl write what they want..its hurting now...u respect a writer and this work pls,instead of bashing n his or her writing and how rude is that to tell me nt to ask any such ffs or Os from any writers?s it fair?pls answer me plsCry

Edited by Aliya_begh - 29 December 2012 at 11:30am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kanishikailuvrainaartiValleryRoseCrAzYaRjUnIaN92.9.Sara.9.littlebratLavenderCrystalluvzindagikgmu-Lila-princesshelenkunchu--Anjali--Moner_Radio_TaNi_supreet_dmgll-Shilpa-llprava55663-.serendipity.-Love_Arnie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "friendz u cannot do ds 2 me pls" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Aliya i clearly understand wat u mean... i dnt thnk any one in this forum vl ask the writers n the forum not to write abt a particular couple... its readers decision whthr to read it or not... i dnt read works dat dnt hv Ariya n it bt dat doesnt gv me the right to ask the writer to stop writing on Arisha or ny pair opp to Arjun... its writers decision and dey vl continue... so plz dnt thk much into it and enjoy works on Arisha... who knws ppl lik me vl also soon join the club... so chillax yar...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naughtykittyyySneha113vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
chill trigger...its just somebody's love for ARIYA...just forget it!

naughtykittyyyFantasia_junkiealiya_begh

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

Aliya i clearly understand wat u mean... i dnt thnk any one in this forum vl ask the writers n the forum not to write abt a particular couple... its readers decision whthr to read it or not... i dnt read works dat dnt hv Ariya n it bt dat doesnt gv me the right to ask the writer to stop writing on Arisha or ny pair opp to Arjun... its writers decision and dey vl continue... so plz dnt thk much into it and enjoy works on Arisha... who knws ppl lik me vl also soon join the club... so chillax yar...
its nt u or me,its about ds forum ..do u agree wd me or nt?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prava55663

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidya.anand

chill trigger...its just somebody's love for ARIYA...just forget it!
lo aapne kaha aur maine chod diyaBig smilekuch b apke liye u know naHug

naughtykittyyyprava55663vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
thats like a good girl...thanks!

Fantasia_junkiealiya_beghprava55663

naughtykittyyy

IF-Dazzler

naughtykittyyy

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leki

dr u hv wrote my words...
so aliya tk a chill pill thora time jane do may b i wl join ds club soon...n may b lots of odr membr also join dem...arisha  s tooo new gv dem sm time n da membr 's  too to acpt dem as me ...so just chill arisha ko dimag mein ghusne do den alll prblms wl b solvdSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anandaliya_begh

Fantasia_junkie

IF-Rockerz

Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hey Aliya.. I knew this was going to happen someday.. Itne jaldi hoga, yeh nahi socha tha..

Anyway, you're here coz you like the show, Ariya and writers' works.. So chill, doosron ke baare mein itna sochke apna pressure kyun badhana..

And well, if someone said that to you, it's okay.. That's their opinion.. Don't let it get to you..

Aap woh karo, jo aapka dil kare..

And one humble request to everyone here, 'This is by far the most friendliest forum I've come across on IF.. Can we please not turn it into a battlefield..'

We're all different individuals, so it's quite obvious that our preferences, likes and dislikes will vary.. Let's all not forget why we're here in the first place..

P.S. :Sorry about the ranting or if I've offended someone.. Honestly, don't intend to.. Big smile

And as for Ayesha.. I love her already.. Arjun-Ayesha ke romantic angle ka toh pata nahi; but I'm sure we're in for a lot of fireworks!! WinkParty

Oh.. and P.S.S: Who know's I might write one too, to give my dear friend company! WinkEmbarrassed

Edited by mohabbatgirl - 29 December 2012 at 11:23am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYaRjUnIaN92.9.Sara.9.masinnaughtykittyyyanu91...Mithuz...Moner_RadioGurmeet4Drashtialiya_beghprava55663ll-Shilpa-llvidya.anand

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.