Smitten by Sumit |IO| # 33 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
u knw one of my friends had got so emotional n shocked to see the way that girl was treated..he had decided that he will marry that girl..i was so happy to see such guys also exist..n he was really serious about that thought.. 
oh n btw the driver ram singh was a driver of a bus which drove school kids!!! wow!!! so nice to know how unsafe the kids are with such men around 👏
Originally posted by iolahardy

rape cases sune the re! but this is on an entirely different level. though still all r politicians sons see is the color of womens lipsticks who r protesting. this is the outlook of a so called literate (cant call him educated) person. what can this country expect from the illiterates then???

Actually all our politicians are of old age. The President's son is also of 55 years of Age.

Nobody absolutely nobody of young generation is coming as a leader , who could feel the pulse of today's generation.

All young leaders are descendents of Families only.
Originally posted by Bella27

This is so heart breaking !!! 
http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/delhi-gang-rape-amanat-back-on-ventilator-tried-to-walk-a-few-steps-say-doctors-308848?h_related_also_see

Paata nahi kya kya spane the uske !!! 
Also the fact that she was responding well when her friend visited her speaks so much 

she underwent 5 operations!
but ashish..we also only say..what do we do? sit here n talk n express how bad indian politicians are.. 
Originally posted by mithsi_22

u knw one of my friends had got so emotional n shocked to see the way that girl was treated..he had decided that he will marry that girl..i was so happy to see such guys also exist..n he was really serious about that thought.. 

I also thought many times , that if I got chance I will bring her to my home as Sister , and will keep her with all the comforts of this world.😭

but ashish..we also only say..what do we do? sit here n talk n express how bad indian politicians are.. 

honestly the time has come for a major revolt in india! if nothing is done now...it might be too late already!😭
until n unless we take some action,nothing is going to happen..what did we do when that son of mukherji said bad things about all the protest..did we do anything...no..he should have been slapped at the same incident..do we even have that courage..

dont quote this comment..
paata nahi yaar y she had to suffer for 13 days !! 
itne din suffer karne ke baad she sud have survived !! 
Especially when she herself wanted to live !!

We would have to become the change Miths. There is no other alternative.

Everybody of us thinks only of Corporate Jobs & lavish lifestyle , and wants Society & country to be governed by others.

So who will change something?

The Police Force have more than 35% posts empty?  Why Highly qualified wants to become IT Coolies instead of joing police force. And Low Qualified joins BPO , but not Police Force.

So how will Govt. Afencies come to know , what generation of today thinks.