Whom u support regarding 2day's arguments, Imam or - Page 2

Poll Question :

Whom you support regarding today's arguments.. Imam or Salman?

Poll Choice
Salman
Imam
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Javed aap mere se peecha chudaneka kya loge bhaisahab?
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Javed aap mere se peecha chudaneka kya loge bhaisahab?

maine kya kha ab? has bhi nhi sakta kya apke post par...
aur ek baat jarur kahna chahunga aapko, dekho ap hmesha bolte ho salman apne ko kuch jyada he samajhta h, ab sapna se behave dekho,kitna change hua h,usne apna ego side me rakhkar kitna ache se baat kar rha h despite usne woman abuser jaise personal comment kiye salman ko... to uske liye bhi kbhi aapne acha ni kha..
Originally posted by javed628

maine kya kha ab? has bhi nhi sakta kya apke post par...
aur ek baat jarur kahna chahunga aapko, dekho ap hmesha bolte ho salman apne ko kuch jyada he samajhta h, ab sapna se behave dekho,kitna change hua h,usne apna ego side me rakhkar kitna ache se baat kar rha h despite usne woman abuser jaise personal comment kiye salman ko... to uske liye bhi kbhi aapne acha ni kha..

Jee haan aap bilkul has sakte hain lekin mera dimag phir se satak gaya toh ruth mat jaana.😆😆

Okay yes, I concede.😃 Salman spoke really nicely and politely to Sapna today. That was one good part about today's episode. So that was nice of him. But my mind will not change when it comes to his behavior with Imam today kyunki itne mein itnaich milega.😎
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Jee haan aap bilkul has sakte hain lekin mera dimag phir se satak gaya toh ruth mat jaana.😆😆

Okay yes, I concede.😃 Salman spoke really nicely and politely to Sapna today. That was one good part about today's episode. So that was nice of him. But my mind will not change when it comes to his behavior with Imam todaykyunki itne mein itnaich milega.😎

itna kafi h apke taraf se.. hahaha
Originally posted by javed628

itna kafi h apke taraf se.. hahaha

Dhanyavaad ...aap purush hi nahin mahapurush ho.😆
It was so much fun to watch Salman after Imam said Time-Out...  LOL  If this was not scripted... full marks to Imam ... it was high time somebody gave a tight slap... 

I'm sure he will never forget this insult through out his life... 

Coming to Imam, the most intelligent man on TV, who is also the most stupid. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Khiladi007

It was so much fun to watch Salman after Imam said Time-Out...  LOL  If this was not scripted... full marks to Imam ... it was high time somebody gave a tight slap... 

I'm sure he will never forget this insult through out his life... 

Coming to Imam, the most intelligent man on TV, who is also the most stupid. ðŸ˜†

Exactly! I burst out laughing when Salman started fuming. It was epic!😆😆
There was something Salman said that Imam disagreed and I think Imam was right on that. What I'm talking about is when Imam told Salman that sapna thought main ne atma hatya kar li hai. Salman smiled and said that is funny and Imam said no it's not and salman repeated "it is funny' Now you tell me how is that funny ???? So salman can say whatever he wants and when someone says it he goes mad.

Salman " tum kis se baat kar rahay ho" Is Salman GOD??? Kya Imam salman se lay k khata hai ???

Ye topic creator actually last days Salman's comments,imam's clapping n tumpsup.. barabar dhekha nahe kya...!!?!! 😊😉