Members Lounge

Time to stop & think for every indian...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sonapari

IF-Dazzler

sonapari

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Hi,guys.
Last few weeks have been really depressing ...both in India & USA.
The way humans are acting is not only brutal but shameful.
Being an Indian woman ,I never felt such feeling of shame...
I was born & brought up in very protective household.
But in engineering college ,I got to face all those stupid comments which are directed at all girls in 
That age.
My cousin who is married used to live in Delhi in late 90's.
She used to say it's not advisable to go out after 7pm without husband or brother.
But I thought she is just too scared...but now I know what she meant.
I don't think only laws,police ,politicians are responsible for this culture.
Charity starts at home...
So all kids should be taught from early age to respect women...
In psyche ,mentality of the nation we have to enforce right attitude.
Young men or men of any age need to understand that there is more to a woman than looks or body.
Unless kids ,men of every age are taught to respect women as being equals no law will protect women of India.
Let's hope that this is an eye opener for every Indian that women are not just flesh or bone.
men need to understand that ladies are to be be treated with respect,dignity & as equal humans.
Women need to understand abuse,domestic violence is not husband or boyfriend ,lover's right.
It's a crime to treat fellow human in a disrespectful ,abusive manner.
Unless such cases are reported without fear of society or peer pressure,no law will be meaningful.
Let's unite against evil in our society...
Let's make sure that the death of this young ,brave girl acts as eye opener for every indian.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Time to stop & think for every indian..." in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top