Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Why YuvReen Should be together -Top 10 Reasons!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hey Guys, I think I should introduce myself first. I'm Maitree (as my username suggestsLOL) and I'm a Big HUGE fan of SG, Suvreen, Yuvi and YuvReen espcially! I've been a silent member of this forum from a Long Time, and Since I'm not a Silent person by nature, I decided to come up!

Coming to my Topic Now,

My Reasons Why YuvReen should be together (Top 10) :

1. He's her first love, and So is She her First Love. First Loves, Especially if from both sides, are Never Ever Forgotten, even if they get together or not!

2. Do I need to introduce you to the Caring Yuvi, and the always Caring Suvreen? They Both are Kind, Caring, loving, and never forget to stand beside each other (no matter what the situations are).  He's her Emergency Hotline (SOS number) and she's her Life. Undoubtedly.

3.They both Can do anything, but not think of each other. In every moment when his name is mentioned, she never misses to go back to all her memories. And why only the mention of his name, his mere presence in her life never fails to gain presence in her thoughts and heart. He's thinking of every moment- when he is regretting his mistakes, when he's happy, when he's distraught, when he's confused, when he wants to be a stylish person...Every moment. Need a Bigger Reason?

4. When they think they need someone, The first person on their minds is always Each Other. (I don't think I need to expand this further...every one here knows this trait of YuvReen)

5.They are THE CHEETAH and CHEETIH!

6.Their names, when taken in a 'Flames' Game to check their love quotient, is stuck on Marriage! (Yup, I worked it out...Hope everyone here knows about the 'Flames' game? If not, I tell you later, pakka!)

7. They'll Do Anything to make each other Happy. She knew that After she'd told him that she loved him, it affected him. Although it hurt her, to see him everyday, to talk to him...to realise that he wasn't in love with her, she moved ahead, and accepted him as a friend. About Yuvi...Need any explanations? (Fight/ Hiding Feelings/ Fashion Show walk?)

8. When YuvReen are together, there are these beautiful Smiles and Blushes...That somehow give a Warm tingling Feeling down your spine. Agree much?

9. Did you miss the Frustrations When they Weren't together? I hope you didn't...That makes a Valid point. Without each other, they are INCOMPLETE.

10. Well, They are Yuvraj And Suvreen. Our Hero and Our Heroine. Can anyone say that the Hero-Heroine shouldn't be together? ;)

Well, that was all about my thoughts. What do you think? Fill in your ideas, and do tell me What you think about the Post!
Love,
Maitree

P.S. I would Love to make new Friends, please !Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_rox14minu_GSupertrouperMonika_Svidya.GsujairohitManish_ShettyShivinianakshayRSahasYuvreenian.S.i.m.r.a.n.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why YuvReen Should be together -Top 10 Reasons!" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Monika_S

Goldie

Monika_S

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hello Maitree...

I am Monika.
Good reasons enough for YUVREEN...

It was so perfect, and the fun part was FLAMES, I can't believe you actually tried that LOL

I'll try to add one more point for them to be together which we have discussed at the forum before as well...

Both of them are IMPERFECT, their imperfection is the key to their love, but still they are PERFECT for each other and together as YUVREEN, nothing can be more perfect when it come to love, care and affection.

The post was really good, must say !!!

Hope for a sooner "THE YUVREEN" Smile

Edited by Monika_S - 29 December 2012 at 9:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahasYuvreenian

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
AMAZING POST DEAR...WELCUM 2 dis forum maitree

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
oh sorry I am a forgetful lady 
hi I am sahashrabdi...u can call me sahas
haww u tried flames...lol

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
frndshp ke liye pehle haath badhana chahti hun...frnds???

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
arre dear 4 posts se ek ka toh reply de kar frndshp pakki karo

Supertrouper

Supertrouper

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Hi maitree. Tasneem here. Luved ur post. Flames game wohi hai naa. Friendship love acqaintance marraige enemies
S kya tha?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahasYuvreenian

Monika_S

Goldie

Monika_S

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tashaveli

Hi maitree. Tasneem here. Luved ur post. Flames game wohi hai naa. Friendship love acqaintance marraige enemies
S kya tha?

I guess Sister Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayRSahasYuvreenian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.