Fan Fictions

FF:ARISHA: Kabhi na kabhi..Pg143 (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 151

life93

Goldie

life93

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
hi vidya first of all sorryEmbarrassed haan ye to he ki muje ariya zyada pasand hai par yeh bhi to hai ki aap in sab ko bana raha hi to aap kisi bi couple ko lekar likho i have no problem well agar aap likho gi to arisha bhi muje acche lagne lagenge jo aap definately karoge aap ki stories to mere daily ka dose hain ab  to plz aap continue karo n i think ki do tough ki love story thodi mushkil to hogi par mashaaalha jb banegi to aise banegi ki sab daanto tale unliya dabayenge
                          and pm ki koi problem nahi hai i will ur stories here ok now plz give a big smile plzBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anand

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:ARISHA: Kabhi na kabhi..Pg143 (Page 12)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
vidya :

i'm really happy that you have started this Arisha SS, will definitely read it since i love your works . loved the heat waves between arjun and aayesha that forced the entire ETF to change their officeLOL. bdw, who was aayesha talking to over the phone about sikandar Confused? the commissionerConfused ? but then, why did he tell her not to tell anything to arjun Confused? update soon. i'm getting impatient.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

M.V.Kohli007prava55663vidya.anand

..PriyaB..

Goldie

..PriyaB..

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
OMG Its so very nice.Hug I really liked it. The dialogues were awesome. But why so short??Ouch
Plz next tym make it lil longer..Big smile

Bt it was 2 gud. Mujhe laga khadhe hok taaliya bajau bt fir socha Emoticons se kaam chala lete haiLOL..to ye lo..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Plz update soon..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya.anandprava55663

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Heyy vidya dii... I read it..
Great start dear!!
Continue soon. Hope to recieve further PM-s!!:)

vidya.anand

CrAzYaRjUnIaN92

CrAzYaRjUnIaN92

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@CrAzYaRjUnIaN92: of course u can call me di...
thanx DiHug

vidya.anand

fly.high

IF-Dazzler

fly.high

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
i mst say dat i love u vidya...
muahhh...
from long tym i ws waiting fr jst an os or ss on arisha...
nd on this new year
u jst fulfilled my wish
thnx a lot
nd plz update soon
i guess as arjun is being shown with both roshni nd riya inthe show...
now i would love to see aisha vid sameer coz i personally like him more than arjun...
nd let me tell u a mere co incidence...
one f my cousins name is aisha...
nd can u imagine my would b jiju's name is sameer...
lolz
dats y i love thier jodi
ha ha ha

vidya.anand

yas23

Goldie

yas23

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
intersting story
read both parts
cont soon

vidya.anand

vidya.anand

IF-Sizzlerz

vidya.anand

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Hello Arjunians...back with a new part...wrote it in a hurry...so excuse the errors...plss..read and comment...

a small b'day gift to my trigger Aliya...Happy B'day sweety...

thanks a ton to all the sweet cool comments...had a great time reading it...hope to get the same from this part too...

Chapter 2A: Aag se khelna chali……

Shree and Chotu who are witness to all this drama are stunned by her guts…..

Shree: yaar Chotu, yeh ladki toh kamaal ki hai…..itne kam time mein dono ke dono ka mooh bandh kardiya!!!

Chotu: haan Shree, ladki kam aur jungli billi zyaadha lagne lagi hai!

Shree: billi ho ya  sherni, humse dhoor rahe toh hi behtar hai…….

Chotu: haan…..dho dho sheron ko akele handle kar gayi….phir hum dono bakriyaan kya karenge??? Usse dhoor hi rehne deh!

Arjun's over the board attitude and ego was pissing off Aisha big time in the days that followed….He was right most of the times but she felt under rated at such times!...it wasn't any complex but somehow she felt overridden by his superiority and command!….but nevertheless she bottled up all her anger and continued her tasks sincerely but only to explode at a later point of time!

A few days later……the entire ETF team was at office the whole night…..A complicated case was on their heads and kept them awake…..

It was early morning……Arjun steps out of his cabin and walks to the exit door……..

Ayesha sees him….So she calls out to him loudly inviting curious glances from Shree and Chotu "SIR….."

[Arjun stops and looks around and then to her direction perplexed if she was actually calling to him] haan aap ko hi bulaaya ARJUN SIR"

Shree mutters to Chotu "yeh ladki toh aaj gayi!"

Chotu: Sher toh aaj jungle billi ko kaccha khaa jaayega….

Shree: aur nahi toh……waise bhi iss case ko lekhar itna tension hai…..aur yeh hai ke, aur gharmi badaa rahi hai……tension se paagal hogayi kya??

Chotu: paagal ladki!! Ab subah subah isse gharam naastha khilaakar hi chodenge Arjun sir!

[both grin and nod at each other]

Arjun doesn't move an inch…….but he keeps glaring at her to know what was so urgent that she was calling him while she went on casually "aap chaai peene jaa rahe hai na? plzz ek cup mujhe bhi le aayiye…..woh kya hai na, yahaan ke cold storage coffee peekhar pakh gayi hoom……ek top class hot chai se hi mera din shuru hota hai…….so plzz….ab aap jaa hi rahe hai toh….."

He turned to her side and fumed while she rushed to his side……"baap re baap…itna ghussaa…ek chaai hi toh laani hai….aap toh aise dekh rahe hai ke jaise maine koyi tea estate maangi hai….ek hi team mein hai toh aise choti favors……"

Arjun tries to leave without a word before she completes it but she doesn't move from his way…..She looked firm in her demand…..

Arjun scowls angrily without an option "kya main tumhe koyi chai waala lagtha hoom…..chai chahiye toh khud jaao aur peeo….samjhi ya samjhaavum?"

Aisha: [smirking] ohh ab main samjhi …..toh aap mujhe apne saath chaai peene ke invite deh rahe hai, right?? Okay….fine….chaliye….saath chalthe hai!

Arjun: [getting fed up of her ways] tum apne haddhe bhool rahi ho Aisha….yeh sab nautanki mujhse na karo, toh hi accha hoga…warna…

Aisha:[cutting him short]  warna kya Sir? [as if recalling something] Wait a min…..Aapko humaare pehli mulaakaat yaad hai?? aapne mujhe ek call girl samajh kar paise offer kiya tha, right? Aap toh mujhe teek sejaanthe bhi nahi teh, phir bhi woh sab keh diya, huh???? Uss isaab se, aapko chaai laane ko kehna bohat choti si baat hai na? ek choti help hi toh maangi maine…..aur aap hain ke itna badaa scene create kardiya?

Arjun was tongue tied again…He didn't have a reply for that…….but he voiced out in a mellowed down tone "dekho Aisha, woh ek misunderstanding thi….."

Aisha: [snapping him again] ohh so Arjun Rawte ko misunderstanding bhi hota hai….WOW that's news to me! [Arjun's anger was slowly rising again while Aisha continued…she was venting out her controlled anger now] ab agar misunderstanding hui hai toh sorry bhi bolna padega na?? par kya Karen? ACP Arjun Rawte ke dictionary mein Sorry word hi nahi hai, right?…..par iss baar aapko apne dictionary rewrite karni hi padegi!  Aapka paala mujhse jo padi hai!

Arjun: [flaring up] dekho…tum bewajah mujhse ulajhne ki khoshish kar rahi ho…..yeh sab dramabaazi bandh karo aur jaakhe apna kaam karo…

Aisha: don't u dare shoo me off like that……yeh daaraana dhamkaana, yeh sab mujhe hil nahi sakthi…..Aisha isnt that simple a girl, SIR!

Arjun: [sarcactically] woh toh mujhe bhi pathaa hai…[pauses for a moment and adds angrily]…..yeh mera aakhri warning hai…….dont you dare cross my paths hereafter……just stay away!

Aisha: [casually responds] ab agar aapke path mere paths se ho ghusarthi hai toh main kya kar sakthi hoom….cross toh karna padega na……so, mujhe warn karne ke bathle, accha hoga agar aap aapke paths mend Karein….did you get that SIR?

Arjun just glared at her as if he will just burn her to ashes and walked out…….

Aisha grinned and spoke to herself appreciating herself "WOW girl! mazaaa aaagaya!!"

Chotu now muttered to Shree "yeh game toh ulta padh gaya….sher ko hi kaccha khaa gayi!"

She then turned to the desks where Shree and Chotu sat numbed witnessing the fuming conversation…..She just smiled pleasantly and walked to them…….

Shree: chotu…dekh dekh…..woh aa rahi hai…..ab kya karenge yaar?

Chotu: ab humein khaane ke iraadha hai kya??

Shree: isski smile bhi daraawni hai Chotu…..yahaan se bhaagne ke thayaari karo!!

Chotu: main toh kabse thayaar beita hoom…..tum 123 countdown karo…phir bhaagthe hai….

Aisha comes and sits on the desk facing them both….

Aisha:[sarcastically] Kya lagtha hai??  mujhe chaai milegi, huh??

Shree: [a bit taken aback by her sudden question and casual attitude to them….but he is not giving up his boss either] kabhi nahi milegi…

Aisha: kitne ka bet hai???

Chotu: [shocked by her belief] matlab tumhe lagtha hai ke Arjun sir tumaare liye chaai le aayenge…

Shree: [challenging her] Sochna bhi matth……aisa kabhi nahi hoga!!

Aisha: [brushing it off aside] accha chaai ko chodo…. [looks at them enquiringly] tum dono ek serious baat bathaavo…yeh Sikandar aur Arjun sir ke beech ka lafda kya hai??

Shree nearly faints shocked and scared hearing that…" uss naam ko yahaan bolna bhi matth….Arjun sir sunenge toh qayamat aa jaayegi….aapke saath humaare bhi band bajaa denge"

Aisha: chill dude…..woh yahaan nahi hai…isiliye pooch rahi hoom……aaraam se bathaavo…

A strong loud angry voice thundered from behind

"TUM SIKANDAR KE BAARE MEIN KYA JAAN NA CHAHTHI HO?"

[To be continued]

PS: i know Aisha is crossing her limits and crossing his paths as he said but she had to vent out what she had in her...she is exaggerating at times but again, usspe kya beethi hai, woh wahi jaanthi hai, right? so she irritates him and tries to do tit for tat!!

and yeah, she can very well find out the link between Arjun and Sikandar from other sources but she is not aware of the gravity of the issue...how intense and serious it is, she is yet to know...thats why she casually questions Shree and Chotu!

Edited by vidya.anand - 01 January 2013 at 12:43pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

debosmita2012Pisces_Gurldiw9Aukview.Brok3nSoul.luvzindagialee001..PriyaB..littlebratsups2222shreya09yas23life93MriduBM.V.Kohli007Seenavaskgmu-SREE93-princesshelenkunchuArShiDelenaIshitaRocks015pihu_angadsree_swaronMoner_RadioSnehajainshrutisweetyshah10_BlackPearl_prava55663Radhika ShahLove_Arniealiya_beghPayal_156supreet_dmgTina2603Wahian4lyf

Post Reply New Post

Go to top