**Weekly Episode Discussion Thread** - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago
Kushal-elena missing from the NB-5 jodis. Rahul Mahajan doing a 'mujra' with Karan Mehra, Keshav Arora, Parag Tyagi and Ankush acting as 'her' admirers. Such a stupid dance performance, so basically other 6 jodis won't get to perform as well. The top 4 will be doing a token performance, that's all.

No dance today, just promotions . After Sajid's Himmatwala's never-ending promotions with Ajay and Tamanna doing their bits, we now get to see Raj Kundra doing a SFL-5 promotion. 😲 After looking at the spoilers, am not even sure why they subjected the audience to a so-called Grand finale episode. They could have just announced the winners and saved us time.
all top 4 jodis  have performed until now. Probably Shilpa's performance will come next and then the results will be announced within probably half an hour. Not even sure if I will be up watching. The spoiler took the fun out of watching the finale telecast.  Edited by newbie2011 - 11 years ago
Wowww...
Boys rocked the entry act...
Haha Farah Khan said it right ! ITS A DANCE competition ! The performances were nice esp Debina's, Nisha and Sargun's, Ravi's and the girls group performance. I just wished there were less fake husband wife fighting and less of rahul's nautanki. There are sooo many things to joke about not just husband wife so called "fights". 
hey can anyone tell dat in wic part of d epi farha maam joked abt karans letter...plzzz
Hello. ðŸ˜Š I don't know if anyone of you noticed this, but in one of the performance in Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati. (I think it was Bhakhtiyar Irani's performance) and he used a Korean / Japanese song during his performance... and does he even realizes that it's copyrighted material? ðŸ˜• They might actually get sue for this. 

Edited by abeer_19980408 - 11 years ago