Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

**Weekly Episode Discussion Thread** (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 48

Jamie001

Jamie001

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafalover4rever

why r kushal n elena not der in wildcard epi???Shocked

I know! I'm guessing she had to go back to Bulgaria or she only planned to stay in Indian until they were out. They were probably sick and tired from judges giving them shit marks, and couples like Rahul-Dimpy that don't dance get better marks, so they may have thought it would be best to get back to their respective jobs. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Weekly Episode Discussion Thread** (Page 39)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jamie001

Jamie001

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
O my goodness Rahul tried to pull out all these pathetic and stupid stunts in order to be noticed:
a) disrespecting the role that Amir Khan did in Ghajini through his rubbish performance.
b) standing on a kid's bicycle (what a fool)
c) suggested the dumb idea that the wives should carry their husbands, and he lost at it as Suhasi-Jaisheel successfully won. 

I would never vote for such a loser jodhi like them, when we've got couples like Shefali-Parag working their bums off to be in this show and entertaining us appropriately in terms of dance!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust2011tiny15

Jamie001

Jamie001

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Kya hua aaj? Koi update do pls

okay so today the update is that no one got marks except from the new Talaash-E- Baliye jodhi, they performed a salsa style dance on an asian song and they received 33/33 marks. Now wild card entry jodhi's:

- Shefali Parag (my favourite) got 33/33 they performed a dance in the rain (literally)
- Deepshika Keshav performed this act on jewel thieves. They were the jewel thieves themselves, and stole this diamond, and their act involved being attached to a harness. 24/33
-For Smita and Ankush only Ankush performed due to Smita having a back injury as she slipped during rehearsal, and has a muscle spasm. Ankush performed with his choreographer Swati. They didn't receive marks and were not judges, therefore did not do a vote appeal.
-Rahul-Dimpy (my least favourite), Rahul played Amir Khan's role from Ghajini and made a really big mess of it, tried to present it as "funny" however I failed to understand how it was funny. The act was basically about Rahul Dimpy on their honeymoon , and Rahul has short -term memory loss so he forgets that he's married and keeps saying " I don't know what to do " it was pretty rubbish in terms of dance, though the act received a 31/33 , where Shilpa and Terrence gave 10/11, but Sajid gave 11/11 and the  justification Sajid (the God of no dance knowledge) gave this score was because he said he became "sentimental" - a poor excuse if you ask me. 

Ajay Devgan came today to promote his film Himatwala directed by Sajid Khan, obviously a copy of a film because Sajid Khan= zero originality. 

Peace, hope that was helpful. x 

tiny15

Jamie001

Jamie001

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
jodhi of the week : Shefali and Parag !      :-D 

Jamie001

Jamie001

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
a wife beater abuser and a mean-spirited gold digger: the perfect jodhi.
if you have no conscience pls vote for these losers: Rahul-Dimpy. 

Jamie001

Jamie001

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Oh really...? Rahul-Dimpy aren't even out yet! This must be a big fat joke. 

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
no update today

Vedika126

Jamie001

Jamie001

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Rahul Dimpy sucked like rotten tomatoes today!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.