Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

**Weekly Episode Discussion Thread** (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 48

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

yup..karan nisha performd on pehla nasha ...
what was there score and what about the other jodis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Weekly Episode Discussion Thread** (Page 37)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duggukede

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by Duggukede

what about the other jodis
i dnt knw. Do u knw of Karan-Nisha?

i live in uk so i dont know because we are behind 5 hours so i dont know sorry
aw! Its ok. Thank u Everyone!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
 I absolutely loved suhashi jaisheel and after that the whole show, all other dancers except sachin supriya looked low and mellow in front of them.
suhashi dances like electricity.
and kudos jaisheel matched up to her, a trained bharatnatyam dancer.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamie001-VishaD-LadyFlametiny15

sirjusimiarshi

IF-Dazzler

sirjusimiarshi

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
i am waiting for charmar performanceDay Dreaming

Jamie001

Jamie001

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Im disgusted...so Rahul Dimpy got 22/33 or something like that last time but some people STILL decided to vote for them!!!!! And now, deserving coupleslike Kushal-Elena (who can dance by the way) are out!!! What the hell people???? Wake up and smell the roses why would you vote for a dead beat guy like Rahul who beats his wife until shes black n blue? Are we going to let an abusive man win?  Is that what everyone finds entertaining? Are we going to let more amazing people like Shefail Parag , Kushal Elena go out of nach baliye 5 because of a dumb dude who can't even danceAlthough this show is called NACH Baliye!

Also guys... I thought rahul was bad BUT you guys should have seen welcome come dine with me , Dimpy is the most arrogant, uncivilised, low-class woman in the world, who spreads her legs for money. She was criticising Giselle...but at least Giselle was a woman who had the balls (metaphorically speaking) to get out of an abusive relationship unlike Dimpy who's still with the abusive rahul for fame and money. 

Please people after all of this why would u vote for Rahul Dimpy you r letting other jodhi's down who work so hard. If the judges don't have any sense by giving high marks for the first couple of episodes to rahul dimpy n then apologising when giving them lower marks by saying "sorry guys but this is all the marks we can give you"  this means we the people the public must step up n not let such horrible people win who just want to be infront of the camera all the time for example when a jodhi has  performed their dance  n comes back to their seats, Rahul Dimpy especially get up to hug the other jodhi's in order to get infront of the camera and get their 2 mins of fame each time . what the hell people? Don't u see it's all an act . So please guys vote wisely for those who dance and r good people who deserve our precious votes ! Peace xxx

Jamie001

Jamie001

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Hi peeps I wanted to know about this wild card thing??? Do we vote to bring an eliminated jodhi back? Cheers x 

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Pls sumbody tell me Who danced today 9th Feb epic? Did my Karan-Nisha and Suhasi-Jaisheel danced? Sum1 update pls! I'm not able to watch it dats y asking! Regards.

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
m watchng online..akshay kumar is d guest 2dy :)

amar charlie performd so well

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.