Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

**Weekly Episode Discussion Thread** (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 48

Jamie001

Jamie001

Posted: 20 January 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonibright

Originally posted by Jamie001

wow i am beyond disgusted ...
sajid says to Shefali-Parag " I can't believe we've lost you !"  and
shilpa says "I am so shocked"
why are they shocked? when the judges gave them the lowest marks last week...

sajid clearly wants rahul dimpy to win ...
im sorry but their act today was POOR ... everyone DONT VOTE FOR RAHUL-DIMPY he was just trying to use a poor dead man to get sympathy AND ultimately GAIN VOTES !! DONT U SEE IT PEOPLE???...  the more we vote for crack heads like RAHUL (who kept blinking his eyes so tears would fall out, faker), the more people who DESERVE to be on nach baliye will have to LEAVE ...

so let this be a lesson to everyone that WE, the people can vote for the right couples to stay on nach baliye, and vote for the right couples who CAN dance and deserve to be on the show, so that the judges low marks won't affect the publics decision and will make the RIGHT PEOPLE TO STAY ON THE SHOW like SHEFALI AND PARAG... 

be wise, think wise, VOTE wise..
 peace x
@ BOLD n UNDERLINED : I noticed that too...LOL   ROFL

i know dude it was so painful..my eyes started hurting coz he kept blinking in his attempt to force out the tears... Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Weekly Episode Discussion Thread** (Page 31)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Virman_

Goldie

_Virman_

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy97

Originally posted by harininaidu

waiting for kushal  elena dance

ME TOO WAITING

ME 3 

_Virman_

Goldie

_Virman_

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bonibright

wow i am beyond disgusted ...
sajid says to Shefali-Parag " I can't believe we've lost you !"  and
shilpa says "I am so shocked"
why are they shocked? when the judges gave them the lowest marks last week...

sajid clearly wants rahul dimpy to win ...
im sorry but their act today was POOR ... everyone DONT VOTE FOR RAHUL-DIMPY he was just trying to use a poor dead man to get sympathy AND ultimately GAIN VOTES !! DONT U SEE IT PEOPLE???...  the more we vote for crack heads like RAHUL (who kept blinking his eyes so tears would fall out, faker), the more people who DESERVE to be on nach baliye will have to LEAVE ...

so let this be a lesson to everyone that WE, the people can vote for the right couples to stay on nach baliye, and vote for the right couples who CAN dance and deserve to be on the show, so that the judges low marks won't affect the publics decision and will make the RIGHT PEOPLE TO STAY ON THE SHOW like SHEFALI AND PARAG... 

be wise, think wise, VOTE wise..
 peace x
@ BOLD n UNDERLINED : I noticed that too...LOL   ROFL

i know dude it was so painful..my eyes started hurting coz he kept blinking in his attempt to force out the tears... Cry

I know rahul is the most least good dancer not trying to be mean but seriously  he cant danceAngry  Disapprove Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jamie001tiny15

_Virman_

Goldie

_Virman_

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by pratsy

karan nisha performd well...shilpa n terence gv dm 11...bt sajid..pheww...he gav dm only 7

rahul-dimpy gt 33...is ds d level of nach baliye...hell

wow! I'm so Happy Prats! Which no. Was their performanc? BELIEVE me, I Want to HIT Sajid's head with Blah blah blahAngry, pakao judge huh

I totally agree with you Angry Angry Angry Angry I wish i could Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Plz sum1 upload sbb 25th jan seg...wowww
amazing seg
every1 lifting their baliye on deeps req...
Jay mahi won haha...

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
First performance so far is Jay and Mahi for a Kathakali dance. All Shilpa, Sajid and Terence praises their performance and give 11 each.

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Wow visha! So suhasi and Karan ne dance kia kya?

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Amar and Charlie - 24 points

Dev, not yet Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.