Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonibright thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

oh again thank u.

You are most welcome,dear...πŸ˜›By the way,I am Boni...πŸ€— May I know ur name plz?? 😊
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bonibright

My pleasure,Shailee πŸ˜›I loved JAY-MAHI's performance..It was superb..Loved KARAN-NISHA too,they were very cute n their act was romantic one...But missing our jodi,hope they were here too,Ahem..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I know me too missing themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Aww, I missed their performances yaar.. I was able to watch Nach from Rahuls performance which I didnt like..
bonibright thumbnail
Originally posted by: vedant123

After reading comments I realise that actually Amar should have scored atleast 24... Rahul-Dimpy, Jay-Mahi'sperformance weren't that up to mark nd didn't deserve amount of marks they received... I don't like Karan either!

I have watched today's episode n would both agree n disagree with u..I agree that AMAR should have scored more n RAHUL should have scored less...But I would beg to differ that JAY-MAHI were not good today...I found JAY-MAHI's performance to be superb and KARAN-NISHA were good too..
bonibright thumbnail
Originally posted by: style14

I know me too missing themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Aww, I missed their performances yaar.. I was able to watch Nach from Rahuls performance which I didnt like..

My God!!!!Rahul-Dimpy's performance was πŸ˜†Rahul cant dance to save his life...Dimpy was ok,I think...But I dont think they deserved 25..KARAN-NISHA were really cute,they look so much in love n NISHA was looking really beautiful...😳
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bonibright

I have watched today's episode n would both agree n disagree with u..I agree that AMAR should have scored more n RAHUL should have scored less...But I would beg to differ that JAY-MAHI were not good today...I found JAY-MAHI's performance to be superb and KARAN-NISHA were good too..

Mishra was excellent but Karan is stiff... He has stiff body- I know he is not a professional but I didn't like HIM!
Nd disagree Jay Mahi were all expressions nd I liked inital part of their dance, they strictly didn't deserved 29
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Can someone tell me what Arvind ji and Neelu ji got? 😊 Also, what song they danced too? It has not aired in the UK yet that's why! 😊

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sonia17

Can someone tell me what Arvind ji and Neelu ji got? 😊 Also, what song they danced too? It has not aired in the UK yet that's why! 😊

Their performance will be aired tomo
KaNcHaN_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia17

wo kal perform karenge...
DianaPrince thumbnail

i would give

amar-charlie 9/11
jay-mahi 8.5/11
rahul/dimpy 6/11(only one partner that is dimpy danced so 5 for her and 1 for rahul)
nisha-karan 8/11(nisha was really good and karan improved a lot)
kushal/elena 7 (again only one danced)
ravi-sargun 8 (ravi was good,sargun was a little loose with her steps)

bonibright thumbnail
Today's episode starts with JAISHEEL-SUHASI's performance...πŸ˜›