Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Short Update

A young sixteen year old boy is kidnapped on an isolated forest road which is witnessed by a illegal squatter of the forest. An ageing superstar with a string of flops behind him is holding a press conference on the eve of the release of his biggest film till date.In the middle of it he is informed of his son's kidnapping & the media goes crazy. ETF comes blazing in & begin their interrogation. Arjun is skeptical at the Rs 15 lakh ransom demand.The actor's manager accuses a diamond merchant Garodia who the actor owed 8 crores & couldn't return it of the kidnapping.It is then informed that Garodia is also missing. Arjun wants to talk to the boy's friends but Ayesha's insists on going after Garodia.An immensely smitten Rathore follows Ayesha to Garodia's house LOL & Arjun takes Shree to the boy's college.He finds out that Akash was a druggie & a wannbe politician who was involved in a scufffle with a rival leader Lakhan who has threatened him over college elections.

ETF is shown in their brand new & state of the art facility.All glass & chrome & loadz of manpower. Kidnapperes up their demand for ransom from Rs 15 lakh to 4 crore.It is discoveredthat it was Garodia's car that was used in the kidnapping.Arjun plans to flush out Garodia by laying a bait for him. Arjun, Rathore & Aysha waltz into his jewelry shop as fake diamond buyers from UAE. They present a 50 crore deal but insists on speaking to garodia only & he jogs in smelling the bait.ETF promptly hauls him off to their office. But seems he is not involved as his car is trashed & in repairs for the past week. lakhan is interrogated but no luck there.

Akash's phone is switched on & traced to a disused washroom in college.His friend is dragged off to ETF office.He reveals that all this was planned by Aakash himself to get loads of cash out of his rich dad.He is now hiding in his father's vanity van.ETF crashes there to find the boy dead. Arjun through his cerebral harakiri based on evidence on the crime scenes zeroes on to two other boys who had murdered Aakash. They reveal that Aakash had tried to chicken out at the last minute after the ransom call had been made & so they had to feed him sleeping pills & mistakenly overdozed him. Finally it is revealed that Mohan, the actor's manager was in all along the paln since the first ransom call had been made.

An awesome ETF chase Mohan through dark forest roads & the bad guy is finally taken down by the AWESOME ACP ARJUN RAUTE.Thumbs Up

THE CASE:
It was a sad reflection of a current burning issue that we face today.That of our youth being so low in morals & basic decency.It shows the lengths a greedy & narcisisst child can go to just make his already generous rich dad cough up more money.It also brings out the glaring truth of people holding onto fading glory even when they know they are well past it.So desperate is the father an ageing actor  that he does not hesitate to use something as blood curdling as a kidnapping of an only child to hold the remnants of what is an illusion.Both had to pay the ultimate price for their greed & narcissism.

BOUQUETS:

Rathore was a star today.CoolThat Arabic Diamond buyer act was simply out of this world. His get up, his language was worthy of a standing ovation.ClapStar

Shree is getting technically way way ahead .His updated Cars database saved precious time & zero in on the kidnapping vehicle & thus take giant strides in the investigation.Well done,broThumbs Up

The new ETF Tower is straight out of NASA.Brilliant.Clap

Absolutely no loopholes that I could spot.I think both the story & the screenplay were impeccable.Its a sort of first for the show.StarClapThumbs Up

FOR ARJUN GROUPIES:

GOSH!!! D'ohI need to drag this boy to the hairdressers pronto. Star or not are all boys the same? Baal cut karne ke liye itna kyun sochtey hain?Kya haal bana rakha hain. I also think he is on some heavy duty dieting.Kuch khaate kyun nahi Sweeto?Cry You work too hard already.You are getting wrinkles on your face nowOuch  But what an act!Simply a powerhouse talent & cut for bigger stuff that Indian Telly. That final confrontation scene was drooolicious! Haye! Main mar jaawan gud khake!

Edited by DuttaSweetheart - 29 December 2012 at 9:59am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kraziworldskapu80cute_dolprefix3.Brok3nSoul..9.Sara.9.anu91Arieltabi--Anjali--Moner_RadioLove_Arnieshrutisweety

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""KIDNAPPED": Dec 29 Analysis" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hey dear..nice job! But u missed out Rathore's recollection of Goradia's car no. and that he noticed and remembered it from the photo frame!! And secondly he pointed out hindi, english, marathi numbers look same!!
The boy being greedy is not only his fault... Maybe he has been provided luxury and indiscriminate lifestyle all the way by his dad...so now he couldnt make out that his dad is now unable to supply him his grand due..!! He's a young-boy...and did it for fun! So i'll say he was immature not greedy and all that!! Like small children are stubborn and they sometimes are not ready to listen to anything and want the toy they demanded by hook or by crook..its quite similar to that!!...he wanted money and wanted to accomplish that by any means..!!
Over all nice analysis.
And, impaccable, i'll wait, coz may be there's something i'm missing out..may be!

Edited by Love_Arnie - 29 December 2012 at 9:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-Moner_Radio

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Arnie

Hey dear..nice job! But u missed out Rathore's recollection of Goradia's car no. and that he noticed and remembered it from the photo frame!! And secondly he pointed out hindi, english, marathi numbers look same!

These were Rathore's usual flashes of brilliance!ClapLOL So used to it that didnt think it'd merit mention.Embarrassed

The boy being greedy is not only his fault... Maybe he has been provided luxury and indiscriminate lifestyle all the way by his dad...so now he couldnt make out that his dad is now unable to supply him his grand due..!! He's a young-boy...and did it for fun! So i'll say he was immature not greedy and all that!! Like small children are stubborn and they sometimes are not ready to listen to anything and want the toy they demanded by hook or by crook..its quite similar to that!!...he wanted money and wanted to accomplish that by any means..!!

Good pointThumbs Up Also we shouldn't forget he was drug user.Druggies are so desparate for money they'd kill for something like Rs 50 I'm frequently warnedShocked Then of course he got his morals from someone like Sunil Khanna.

Over all nice analysis.

Thanks for taking the time to commentEmbarrassed

And, impaccable, i'll wait, coz may be there's something i'm missing out..may be!

I was watching with eagle eyes but nothing glaringConfused Do tell if you spot anythingLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioLove_Arnie

.9.Sara.9.

Goldie

.9.Sara.9.

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Great Analysis...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

.Brok3nSoul.

Goldie

.Brok3nSoul.

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Hey,

Good Analysis Wink

BTW, The new office i found it a bit funny : P

It was like they are working in a space station or an evil scientist laboratory ROFL

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinner.gurl

Hey,

Good Analysis Wink

It was like they are working in a space station or an evil scientist laboratory ROFL

LOLLOLLOL Yeah, as I said straight from NASA.But truly worth our dabanng ETFClap

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DuttaSweetheart

Hey,

Good Analysis Wink

LOLLOLLOLYeah, as I said straight from NASA.But truly worth our dabanng ETFClap

that was my Arnie's office... They snatched it!! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-

.9.Sara.9.

Goldie

.9.Sara.9.

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Hey,

Good Analysis Wink

ha ha ur right Disha...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.