Jeet-Anamika ka purana rishta?

Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so I havent seen this weeks episodes yet so I have no idea whats going on, except I saw Wednesdays and Jeet had a dream about Anamika right? I was thinking maybe they were related to each other in their previous life, maybe they were husband or wife or they had an affair!๐Ÿ˜› OR it could be that someone came in between them or she came in between Jeet and someone else, so now she is doing the same thing!๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by _QueenofHearts_

Okay so I havent seen this weeks episodes yet so I have no idea whats going on, except I saw Wednesdays and Jeet had a dream about Anamika right? I was thinking maybe they were related to each other in their previous life, maybe they were husband or wife or they had an affair!๐Ÿ˜› OR it could be that someone came in between them or she came in between Jeet and someone else, so now she is doing the same thing!๐Ÿ˜›

i think rano is not connected wid jeet n anamika in their past life ๐Ÿ˜‰
rano has nothin to do wid jeet in his past life  n wid anamika ๐Ÿ˜‰
anamika came in between of jeet n his  past ๐Ÿ˜ณwife๐Ÿ˜‰( not rano but some other girl๐Ÿ˜ฒ)  in the past life probably
jeet in his past life betrayed anamika and married some other girl ๐Ÿ˜•(n not rano)  i guess that other girl๐Ÿ˜ฒ is nt revealed  in the show yet  .๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
mayybe cvs mite show jeets past wife ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰( the other girl) that would be the best twist๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Yeah I was thnking the same! But i dont think Jeet betrayed her...maybe someone else did :P
i predict some negative character in the  past tried to separate jeet and anamika in the past in the end jeet and anamika killed in the process.
jeet  taken rebirth but anamika ...still waiting for him.
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
I also think that they were the lovers who got separated in the past life. Somebody tried to kill them and were successful. I also think that because they were separated, Anamika wants Jeet to comeback. So she is not a grey shade. Mudit said that nobody is negative or grey. This story makes sense. 
Or maybe only Anamika was killed so she became a churail ๐Ÿ˜†
Past life connection, it was confirmed by an article I guess. Well I also think that there's a negative character in store for us who killed Anamika and Jeet in the past. That can be anybody from Jeet's family to Rano's family, who knows !
Originally posted by Brendan92

Past life connection, it was confirmed by an article I guess. Well I also think that there's a negative character in store for us who killed Anamika and Jeet in the past. That can be anybody from Jeet's family to Rano's family, who knows !

it will be too predictable๐Ÿคข if the person is from jeet's family or rano's family i dont want this .
 i want that negative character to be a girl ๐Ÿ˜‰& not
๐Ÿ˜‰known to anamika- jeet or rano , a completely new female negative character ๐Ÿ˜ณprobably related๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ to  the boxing coach ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Hope they have purana rishta... and got separated... Or maybe Jeet reminds her someone she loved ๐Ÿ˜›
Whats wrong with that Guddi girl? She looks possessed