Page   of 3

PaRtY.RoCkEr

Groupbie

PaRtY.RoCkEr

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
LoLzZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aliya_begh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Vs aisha..LOL (Page 3)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

aaliya and prava :</font>

dekha dekhaWink ? didnt i tell you in episode 2 itself that aayesha is a arjun raute 2.0 in terms of attitude and tewar, and their equation will go the same way as rathore vs arjun in the initial daysWink ? in fact the entire scene in aakash's room gave a deja vu of the old days ..and the scene when aayesha goes off to search for the eye-witness, it's not surprising to see arjun understanding her action while others fail to do so. coz they are so similar, arjun knows what she's upto.Embarrassed</font>

but do keep the score boards with you. till something big happens between them and they soften towards each other (remember rathore supporting arjun in the pathan lala case ? i'm indicating to a near similar incident ) we are going to need them.Wink</font>

hope so,such toh dhasu milega inn dono ke beeche,lets c,kaha agree hote hai dusre seWinkand i was shock,arjun ko pata kaise chala ki aisha kya karne mali haiDancing

Moner_Radio

VarshaLuvsArjun

Goldie

VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
me too loved it

aliya_begh

aliya_begh

IF-Sizzlerz

aliya_begh

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VarshaLuvsViren

me too loved it
kya ladayi ya phis arjun ka jeetnaWink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.