Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lvubehna

nhi yaar..waise v arjun har waqt gusse mein rehta hain...agar koi uske opposite kahein to murderous glare deta hain...agar aisha flirt karegi to uska encountr kr dega humare arjun babu...samjhay ya samjhaoon
???😆

😆encounter hayee how romantic😆
wildire thumbnail
Lovely tha!!
Hai!! Kitna miss kiya that ye nok-jhok.. aisha ke aane se yeh toh mil gaya... aur upar se aaj arjun-rathod ka bhi tu tu main main hua...

Aisha is turning our lady luck...
New office, mast episodes, cool dresses (loved aisha's outfit)...!!😉
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrutisweety

i also loved their nok jok😆
arjun ne kuch kaha to aisha to usska ulta hi bolti hai😆

😆i love that
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mithu_borkotoky

Lovely tha!!

Hai!! Kitna miss kiya that ye nok-jhok.. aisha ke aane se yeh toh mil gaya... aur upar se aaj arjun-rathod ka bhi tu tu main main hua...

Aisha is turning our lady luck...
New office, mast episodes, cool dresses (loved aisha's outfit)...!!😉

agree mast laga rahi thi pore epi me😳
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aaliya and prava :

dekha dekha😉 ? didnt i tell you in episode 2 itself that aayesha is a arjun raute 2.0 in terms of attitude and tewar, and their equation will go the same way as rathore vs arjun in the initial days😉 ? in fact the entire scene in aakash's room gave a deja vu of the old days ..and the scene when aayesha goes off to search for the eye-witness, it's not surprising to see arjun understanding her action while others fail to do so. coz they are so similar, arjun knows what she's upto.😳

but do keep the score boards with you. till something big happens between them and they soften towards each other (remember rathore supporting arjun in the pathan lala case ? i'm indicating to a near similar incident ) we are going to need them.😉
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: polly_03

aaliya and prava :</font>

dekha dekha😉 ? didnt i tell you in episode 2 itself that aayesha is a arjun raute 2.0 in terms of attitude and tewar, and their equation will go the same way as rathore vs arjun in the initial days😉 ? in fact the entire scene in aakash's room gave a deja vu of the old days ..and the scene when aayesha goes off to search for the eye-witness, it's not surprising to see arjun understanding her action while others fail to do so. coz they are so similar, arjun knows what she's upto.😳</font>

but do keep the score boards with you. till something big happens between them and they soften towards each other (remember rathore supporting arjun in the pathan lala case ? i'm indicating to a near similar incident ) we are going to need them.😉</font>

hope so,such toh dhasu milega inn dono ke beeche,lets c,kaha agree hote hai dusre se😉and i was shock,arjun ko pata kaise chala ki aisha kya karne mali hai
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Originally posted by: VarshaLuvsViren

me too loved it

kya ladayi ya phis arjun ka jeetna😉