Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
the new office was really dhansuStar, i was more concentrating on it than team members at that moment .. it actually looked like a police department office that had many people working on several things including other juniors officers to carry on interrogationThumbs Up unlike another show running for 15yrs and we still dont know how do they utilize the huge builiding with so less workforce. Ouch

bdw, the outside view of the ETF office actually reminded me of the CID building. but ASR's office ? you mean Arnav Singh Raizada's office Confused? really ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_honey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow etf new office (Page 5)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

the new office was really dhansuStar, i was more concentrating on it than team members at that moment .. it actually looked like a police department office that had many people working on several things including other juniors officers to carry on interrogationThumbs Up unlike another show running for 15yrs and we still dont know how do they utilize the huge builiding with so less workforce. Ouch

bdw, the outside view of the ETF office actually reminded me of the CID building. but ASR's office ? you mean Arnav Singh Raizada's office Confused? really ?

Well, given that it is the same production house.. it is forgiven.. LOL..
They can reuse their sets can't they..?
I'm just glad that the ETF has got their due.. Yeah right, thank god, it was shown that ETF now has its own force working under them. It was evident from the scenes in the office.. Also another officer was asked to continue the interrogation after the ETF left.. 
I liked the new setup! Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_honeyMoner_Radio

.9.Sara.9.

Goldie

.9.Sara.9.

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
The new Office is good...It s blessed with every corporate level  equipments...Nice to c...But one thing is missing RIYA...Sorry to say that i loved the old one...my heart is hooked there, its just my POV,...

Angelic_honeymadmadona

PaRtY.RoCkEr

Groupbie

PaRtY.RoCkEr

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
yAh, LuKz NyC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_honey

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Omg I just watched the episode and the new office looks awesome except its too big and they have added so many comps and ppl... I like the new look but also for some reason dislike it too you know 50-50 jaiseTongue

Shree's computers and tech were the best as always like wall mounted and all... but I hope they dont make Shree completely work from the office...! Like an actual tech! :(

aur ye kya h... Chotu is always out alone these days Chotu and his informers!!! Goshh!!! LOL

ValleryRoseAngelic_honey

purecure

IF-Rockerz

purecure

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
i saw that office n as soon as i saw it i shouted "wow"!!!

seriously it was damn awesoem n cool office... the funny thing is that to show that its a "office" ...two  times dey showed rathore giivng task to ppl working ther...one coming n saying khanna's call is on tracing n  to other rathore says to interrogate lakhan n ol...!!!

the best thing of office part was when that guy comes n says dat kahnna's call  is on tracing...shree moves into that tech. section n opens ol devices...n move from here n thr n arjun moving along with  him back of his chairROFL...made me feel shree as a boss...i mean arjun n rathore n ayesha must be leading ETF...bt shree yesterday with his attitude all over while operatng the devices during call tracing...showed dat it's his sector n no1 can control that...!!!

i really liked d discussion office...or in more clear words thr was more space...!!!

bt der was two things which i missed alot...one was ETF cups ...(i didnt c dem...did dey show it??)...n more than that i missed that thing which i have been missig from long...dat is none other than "Riya"...she had to be thr in new ETF office...handling research section along wid other staff people!!! bt fact is dat she wld never wld be there!!!Cry

Edited by purecure - 29 December 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ValleryRoseAngelic_honeymadmadona

ValleryRose

ValleryRose

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purecure

i saw that office n as soon as i saw it i shouted "wow"!!!

seriously it was damn awesoem n cool office... the funny thing is that to show that its a "office" ...two  times dey showed rathore giivng task to ppl working ther...one coming n saying khanna's call is on tracing n  to other rathore says to interrogate lakhan n ol...!!!

the best thing of office part was when that guy comes n says dat kahnna's call  is on tracing...shree moves into that tech. section n opens ol devices...n move from here n thr n arjun moving along with  him back of his chairROFL...made me feel shree as a boss...i mean arjun n rathore n ayesha must be leading ETF...bt shree yesterday with his attitude all over while operatng the devices during call tracing...showed dat it's his sector n no1 can control that...!!!

i really liked d discussion office...or in more clear words thr was more space...!!!

bt der was two things which i missed alot...one was ETF cups ...(i didnt c dem...did dey show it??)...n more than that i missed that thing which i have been missig from long...dat is none other than "Riya"...she had to be thr in new ETF office...handling research section along wid other staff people!!! bt fact is dat she wld never wld be there!!!Cry

I agree with you... I would have loved to see her handling the research section.. and if possible giving orders to the staff under her.. Even though that would not happen I'd love remembering her as a sweet memory..! Heart

Angelic_honeypurecure

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.