Prishna's Baby Girl

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Prishna's baby girl is sooo cute, I want to hold her, I loved the bit when Pinto was holding her and she took his Shades, anyway I wanted to ask that is Prishna's Baby Girl's name Gudiya or haven't they named her yet? Because if they haven't, why don't we name her? Why don't we have a Namkaran for Prishna's baby ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yes Fizu She was too cuteee naa . She was exactly looking like Kinshuk's real baby when he was holding her ðŸ˜³ . Well Her name was Gudiya only . Just like a New baby is been called . 

Wow Fizu What a Lovely idea 😃 . Ofcourse We can have Naamkaran ceremony of our Gudiya ðŸ˜ƒ
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yes Fizu She was too cuteee naa . She was exactly looking like Kinshuk's real baby when he was holding her ðŸ˜³ . Well Her name was Gudiya only . Just like a New baby is been called . 

Wow Fizu What a Lovely idea 😃 . Ofcourse We can have Naamkaran ceremony of our Gudiya ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Moni, let's hold the ceromony grandly like Tuntun would have ðŸ˜‰
-SilverDragon- thumbnail

Save the names for the Namkaran Ceromony Jackie 😉
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Fiza ( I have no Copyright on my name so why don't we call her Fiza 😉) Let's make a differnt and nice thread for Prishna's Gudiya's Namkaran :D
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's a great idea Fiza, we should hold a naming ceremony for Prishna's little Gudiya =)