Posted: 11 years ago

A woman is working from Morning till Night,
And do you think that being a Housewife is easy?

In today's society there is an evident competition to be economically sound and independent. The only one criterion for being successful and to earn respect within your family is to earn.

Bending the prevailing pre-conceived notions, our story's protagonist - Sona will essay the role of a housewife. A character who will carry out her household duties even after being a 'working woman', and at a certain juncture she will be seen as a full-fledged housewife giving shape to her dreams to make her home beautiful. In the onset, she will face hurdles as a housewife, but eventually emerge as a successful homemaker who will resolve family issues, confusions, discrepancies, imbalances and chaos with utmost intelligence and dignity. She will prove that housewives are important and they lead the family to the path of bliss.

Sona's way of functioning will inspire millions of housewives who aspire to get noticed and lauded within the family. She will establish that the mantle of a 'homemaker' is no less important than that of a 'working woman'.

Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago
We All Know that Dailysoap HouseWife hai sab janti hai is to be aired on 31st...which means tommorow...So Let's have a Little Introduction Of This Show Before It Starts

Housewife Hai Sab Jaanti Hai New Show On Zee Tv

Housewife Hai Sab Jaanti Hai is an upcoming show on Zee TV produced by Gulshan Sachdeva, maker of Lakheerein and Raavan. Suhasi and Anirudh Dave are the lead actors of the serial alongwith other famous actors like Himani Shivpuri and Parikshit Sahni. The show would present the backdrop of Uttar Pradesh. Though Housewife Hai Sab Jaanti Hai is based on Saas Bahu Family Drama Genere but still it has got light hearted fun in it. Promo of the show is on air presently and the show will air on 31st Decmber 2012 at 7.00 pm on Zee Tv but whom it will going to replace is a big question. Housewife Hai Sab Jaanti Hai has got another name too as Biwi Hai Sab Janti Hai.

Housewife Hai Sab Jaanti Hai Story
The show (popularly called Gaziapur Ki Housewife by a certain section of the media) is titled Housewife Hai Sab Jaanti Hai. The story revolves around a dabang cop (played by Aniruddh) and a journalist (played by Suhasi) and how the two get married and Suhasi is asked to quit her job. The show is set against the backdrop of Uttar Pradesh.

Housewife Hai Sab Jaanti Hai Cast
Suhasi Goradia Dhami - Sona, a feisty and spunky a journalist who consciously decides to leave her job and be a housewife on getting married. The show will explore how she applies her intelligence to being a smart housewife, plays her cards well and sets an otherwise dysfunctional family back on track and paired opposite Anirudh Dave.
Anirudh Dave - Lead Role as Dabang Cop and paired opposite Suhasi Dhami.
Himani Shivpuri - Himani Shivpuri essays the role of the head of the family who has raised her four sons as per her rules.Himani Shivpuri plays the role of Suhasi's Mother in law who will be seen as her greedy, self-centered, dominating mother-in-law, ever brimming with snide remarks and sarcasm.
Parikshit Sahni-Parikshit plays the role of the elderly person in the Anirudh's family.Parikshit Sahni enacts the role of Himani's devar who is unmarried and treats her sister-in-law's sons as his family.

Suhasi Dhami Anirudh Dave 
i just came acros this show today and i totally love it so far. its really fun and funny. and this show has serious social issues to deal eith it...that makes it perfect!!!!

S o n a

Sona, a feisty and spunky a journalist who consciously decides to leave her job and be a housewife on getting married. 

K a n h a i y y a

Lead Role as Dabang Cop 

S u h n a i n a  D e v i

The head of the family who has raised her four sons as per her rules.
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago
I'm really liking this Kanhaiyya character. He is quite funny and blushes more than Sona lol
Why won't Sona consummate the marriage..she keeps making excuses?

Even in a willful marriage there is this consummation blackout?
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Probably because she might be thinking this is the only way to make Kannayya listen her. I know this don't sound right, but I dint see any other reason. 
BYB,  ur name plz 'silvermoonlight'
Ok , i was really looking forward to this one. But after the initial few episodes, i lost interest. Same old no consumation,utterly out of the box,unrelatable characters. Bad casting,except suhasi. Thumbs down
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

bcuz its is the rule for most serials. They do it in maha-episodes after a hell lot of drama.