Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

*AKHHSJH Article Archives*NO COMMENTS

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to Aaj Ki Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai Article Archives!!

Here You Will Find All Articles Related To The Show & Cast

Please Refrain From Posting Any Comments

Regards,Tanya
Edited by .Tanya. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Preeti Puri Choudhary in Zee TV's Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai

Preeti Puri Choudhary in Zee TV's Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai

Preeti Puri Choudhary will be essaying the role of a jovial, working daughter-in-law in the show...

Preeti Puri Choudhary last seen in an episodic of Teri Meri Love Stories on Star Plus will soon be seen in Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai on Zee TV.

The actress will be seen playing the role of Renu, the second bahu out of four bahus in the house. She is a working daughter in-law who earns a lot and always wanted to achieve a lot in her life. Renu will be seen playing a funny character in the show where the entire family is an amusingly witty family. 

Preeti will be paired opposite Sushant Chawla, who earns less than his wife so she will be a bit dominating in nature.

When contacted Preeti Puri Choudhary she said, "I have played many characters on television both negative and positive but nothing like Renu which is a hilarious character. The set is a little far but it is really nice to be back on television again".

The show is expected to go on air on 31st December at 7pm onZee TV.

Reporter: Nadia Malik

seelaks thumbnail

ZEE TV to launch 'Housewife' this month

ZEE TV to launch new drama 'Housewife'

ZEE TV will be launching its latest fiction 'Housewife Hai…Sab Jaanti Hai' later this month.

Set in Allahabad, the show features Sona, a journalist who consciously decides to leave her job and be a housewife on getting married. The show will explore how she applies her intelligence to being a smart housewife, plays her cards well and sets an otherwise dysfunctional family back on track.

The show marks the comeback of the beautiful Suhasi Dhami who shot to fame and ruled millions of hearts as Aabha in ZEE TV's 'Yahaaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli'. Playing a feisty and spunky Sona will be quite a departure for the actress from her previous portrayal of the Rajshri-style idealistic beti. The veteran film and television actress Himani Shivpuri will be seen as her greedy, self-centered, dominating mother-in-law, ever brimming with snide remarks and sarcasm.

Speaking of her new role, Suhasi said, "I am extremely glad to be back on ZEE TV with my role of Sona in Housewife Hai … Sab Jaanti Hai. The very premise of the show excites me as I feel strongly about the subject. It's sad how a lot of people say – Oh, she doesn't do anything, she's a housewife! I find that statement ridiculous because people fail to realize the mountains most housewives move in the course of an average day. Households that run like well-oiled machinery will come to a standstill and families will fall apart if these hardworking women stop doing the job they do! Yet, they are constantly made to feel like they do not make a significant contribution. I am extremely glad to be a part of a show that highlights the dignity that exists in being a housewife and gives them their due respect."

The show is produced by Gulshan Sachdeva and will premiere on ZEE TV UK on Monday 31st December.

BizAsia news - http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/zee-tv-to-launch-housewife-this-month

seelaks thumbnail

"Housewife Hai..." comes with serious message: Aniruddh Dave

Monday, December 31, 2012 | 3:16:09 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    3 Comments "Housewife Hai..." comes with serious message: Aniruddh Dave

TV actor Aniruddh Dave, to be seen in "Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai", says it is a show with a message. He says while the show will provide full-fledged entertainment, it will also convey the importance and potential of a housewife

aniruddh dave

TV actor Aniruddh Dave, to be seen in "Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai", says it is a show with a message. He says while the show will provide full-fledged entertainment, it will also convey the importance and potential of a housewife.

"The show is entertaining, but comes with a serious message. It is on the existence of housewives and how they are not less than working women," Aniruddh told IANS.

Personally also, the actor agrees with the cause.

"Housewives have thousands of responsibilities. They have so many things to do at home too. In fact, I feel housewives can do much more than what working women can," he said.

Set in Allahabad, the show features Aniruddh in the role of a fun loving husband, whose wife decides to leave her job and devote time at home.

"My character is performance-oriented. I can't do roles where I have to just sit. I am known for my acting style and I always choose different roles," said the actor, who has been seen in shows like "Ruk Jaana Nahin", "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki" and "Mera Naam Karegi Roshan".

The actor says he is not nervous about the new show, and hopes the viewers will like it.

"My fingers are crossed," he said.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13632-housewife-hai-comes-with-serious-message-aniruddh-dave.htm

seelaks thumbnail

Suhasi Dhami back on TV as hands-on housewife

Tuesday, December 11, 2012 | 6:24:09 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    27 Comments Suhasi Dhami back on TV as hands-on housewife

Actress Suhasi Dhami is set to return to the tube. She will soon be seen as a multi-tasking housewife Sona in the new show "Housewife hai... Sab Jaanti Hai".

suhasi dhami

Actress Suhasi Dhami is set to return to the tube. She will soon be seen as a multi-tasking housewife Sona in the new show "Housewife hai... Sab Jaanti Hai".

The 24-year-old became a household name as Swarn Abha in daily soap "Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli".

In "Housewife...", which will be aired on Zee TV, Sona will be seen quitting her job as a journalist to become a housewife. She brings her in-law's chaotic house in order. Suhasi says she connects to her role very well.

"I am extremely glad to be back on Zee TV with my role of Sona in 'Housewife Hai Sab Jaanti Hai'. The very premise of the show excites me as I feel strongly about the subject," Suhasi said in a statement.

The actress feels that housewives play an important role in keeping everything in the house intact and they should not be underestimated.

"Households that run like well-oiled machinery will come to a standstill and families will fall apart if these hardworking women stop doing the job they do! Yet, they are constantly made to feel like they do not make a significant contribution," she said.

The show is directed by Gulshan Sachdeva.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13508-suhasi-dhami-back-on-tv-as-hands-on-housewife.htm
seelaks thumbnail

Anirudh Dave seeks inspiration from Salman

Tuesday, January 01, 2013 | 5:02:03 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    8 Comments Anirudh Dave seeks inspiration from Salman

Anirudh Dave dons the garb of a police officer in his TV show "Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai" and the actor says he looks up to Salman Khan's Chulbul Pandey for reference.

chulbul pandey

Anirudh Dave dons the garb of a police officer in his TV show "Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai" and the actor says he looks up to Salman Khan's Chulbul Pandey for reference.

"The silver screen has seen some impressive police inspectors played by prominent actors over the last three decades but nobody can beat Salman Khan when it comes to style and swagger. The screen just lights up when he makes an entry and you can't take your eyes off him," Anirudh said in a statement.

"For the role of Kanhaiyya, Salman's portrayal of Chulbul Pandey in both the parts of 'Dabangg' has definitely been a reference point. While Salman is simply inimitable, I have tried to add my own personal touch, flair and charm to the role. Let us hope the audience enjoys my performance!" he added.

The show went on air on Zee TV Monday.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/13642-anirudh-dave-seeks-inspiration-from-salman.htm