Finally Rajeev got something back..? - Page 2

Poll

Rajeev got back something from Viewers..??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Tarza

Rajev handsome 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Biggest in the world !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

vishal karwal is still crying at home at rajev and sana kiss... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

The vodafone chair need some hugs or what? 😆

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you!😊
spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well deserved for rajeev.Housemates will try and distance him now because they got the general opinion of his image outside.
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: spartangayle

well deserved for rajeev.Housemates will try and distance him now because they got the general opinion of his image outside.

general opinion is everyone is getting on with him even more cause he survived eviction 6 times... 😆 imam is the outcast at the moment due to his fight with salman... 😲
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sach11

Special call for rajeev in tonight's episode which shows how much wrong rajeev is regarding women's of this country,  He came to know how much wrong his opinion is..
finally he got something back that too from the audience.. 👏👍🏼

Give ur views please...

LINK :

Great job!!!!👏👏👏 Rajeev ke saath aisa hi hona chahiye!!!!👏👏👏
soulEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rajeev is a bewakoof aadmi+rude idiot😡

Originally posted by: goodnesss

Rajeev is a bewakoof aadmi+rude idiot😡

glad to read your comment , bhaktiyaar..😆
soulEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lallan-Top

glad to read your comment , bhaktiyaar..😆

y r u so glad to hear from bhaktyaar,u like him that much😊
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Though I agree that what Rajev got was well deserved but then I have two questions first why a public caller on saturday when they had one on friday for Sana. Second why a statement is dragged which was spoken some weeks ago usually the question is asked based on last week or at the most two weeks prior. Is BB again trying to project Rajev specifically in a bad light or gain some sympathy for Delnaz or are they preparing the grounds in which Rajev cannot stand. My question comes specially when no audience questioned Imam on his haivaniyat chants or Aashka for her over possessiveness about Sana or Sana about tolerating advances of Rajev or Delnaz for her statement that no one apart from her can be the winner. I am smelling something fishy here.
Isa_Rahman thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Though I agree that what Rajev got was well deserved but then I have two questions first why a public caller on saturday when they had one on friday for Sana. Second why a statement is dragged which was spoken some weeks ago usually the question is asked based on last week or at the most two weeks prior. Is BB again trying to project Rajev specifically in a bad light or gain some sympathy for Delnaz or are they preparing the grounds in which Rajev cannot stand. My question comes specially when no audience questioned Imam on his haivaniyat chants or Aashka for her over possessiveness about Sana or Sana about tolerating advances of Rajev or Delnaz for her statement that no one apart from her can be the winner. I am smelling something fishy here.

salman supports rajev views 😃 look at new video in my thread answers all... 😛