Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

|Beti M(Meera)At #1 Land of cutness|DT Note- pg 3 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 34

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
So first discussion on the AT.

We all know that Ahem is going to pick up the wrong kid... I confess that gives me a far more sense of relief than say Koki or Gopi doing the same mistake and for that matter Rashi doing the same mistake.. Why you ask me? Have really no idea. I think mistaking the red cloth Meera is covered with as the baby is a guy thing I guess. 

So back to the question.. My gut feeling says it is about a matter of a couple of hours and from the video Meera is safe with someone who also mistook her own grand baby. How will GoHem get Meera back?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_Deepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Beti M(Meera)At #1 Land of cutness|DT Note- pg 3 (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Harini thats an interesting question... will answer my thoughts.. later

_Devna_Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Of course Deepz.. Tongue
Something just triggered a memory.. Will post that laterSmile

_Devna_Deepzpadukone

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
i b back thinking of doing a 2012 review post the best and worse tracks of this yr ... of course do it later

_Devna_Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Big smile Sounds fun Deepz.. Yeah.. The best and worst tracks of the year.. Cannot waitTongue I think I have a lot of favorites and a couple of not so favorite onesSmile

_Devna_Deepzpadukone

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
not just tracks but scenes too will b included in the post my list is in my head.. but do u think they will report Meera missing to the police sudden thought ... or will the old lady realise after going home that has the baby but she look like she wouldn't harm Meera so the old is good but if Meera missing for a few epis this i think will make Gopi a little poseive on Meera..

_Devna_Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Meera may be missing for a couple of episodes.. Will the family be included is the question. I want GoHem to search and find her themselves.

More possessive and more with GoHem is what I want for Meera. How do you think this will affect Gopi and Ahem's relationship?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
a little fight is wat i would like to see coz its Ahem's fault but i sense they will b more closer during this he will confort her she will confort him sumthing that suites the title of saathiya...wat do u think?

_Devna_Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top