She is just so... Cute๐Ÿ˜Š I feel like pulling her cheeks and kissing her๐Ÿ˜ณ
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww cutie pics of angel Deepz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

poor baby look so afaird in gopi arams.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Maasi saves has Meera awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ really rashi grabed her quickly otherwaise gopi just stood shell shocked with treas
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

awww cutie pics of angel Deepz ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

poor baby look so afaird in gopi arams.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Maasi saves has Meera awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ really rashi grabed her quickly otherwaise gopi just stood shell shocked with treas

I know right gopi was standing there helpless .. i event felt she was scared of ahem and his reactions .. in Tuesday's epi... i think Gopi is still scared that Ahem may scold her

And Meera is offcourse scared but doubt.. why didn't Gopi say that the baby that Ahem had in the end wasn't Meera... Gopi has the motherly insint that the baby wasn't Meera by touching Ira's foot
-nilani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

Cute Pics๐Ÿ˜›

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
aw thanks Deepz for Meera's cute pics! i just adore her! look at the way she is watching the nurse in fascination! ๐Ÿ˜›
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Something i did today i have nothing better to do when i dnt have to go work๐Ÿ˜›

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Star plus pic

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepikz

I know right gopi was standing there helpless .. i event felt she was scared of ahem and his reactions .. in Tuesday's epi... i think Gopi is still scared that Ahem may scold her

And Meera is offcourse scared but doubt.. why didn't Gopi say that the baby that Ahem had in the end wasn't Meera... Gopi has the motherly insint that the baby wasn't Meera by touching Ira's foot

@Deepz, Gopi is just not sure what is wrong. She sensed that something is amiss but I do not think it has occurred to her yet that the baby Ahem has is not Meera. Who will think it is not? ๐Ÿ˜•

@Sherry - Gopi did not even realize that the screws were lose. I felt that scene was perfect. Rashi realized in the last minute that the cradle was about to fall and grabbed Meera.
The minute Gopi saw the cradle fall, she had a mini attack. Her sitting heavily on the bed was the shock as she realized just what Meera was saved from. The grabbing of Meera from Rashi and hugging her to herself and the tears were all that of the mother who cannot but think about what could have happened.

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Awesome creation Deepzโค๏ธ 

And thanks for the pics๐Ÿ˜ƒ