Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

country after delhi rape incident plz read gals (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Government is damn waste...such disgusting guys need to be punished badly they jus need to see hell being alive after it they can see death Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chunkysony

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "country after delhi rape incident plz read gals (Page 3)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Absolutely revolting is what these men are.  They need to have their private parts taken off slowly with a cheese grater (sorry if that's to graphic for y'all) but seriously something slow and painful and the message sent out stop others.  Then they should be hung to death for the murder they committed!

This news has reached an international scale so I am hoping that because of this and the fact that all eyes are on India regarding this horrific crime that a verdict is reached soon (preferably the death penalty).

My prayers go out to the girls family.  May she rest in peace.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chunkysony-Priyam-

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
its disgusting...Angry

laws, police forces should be made to take active part in stopping such crimes...

oh well, people should change their attitude, parents should not impose rules upon girl child, instead dey must teach their boys 2 respect women..

dunno yeh sab kab hoga...AngryCry

chunkysony

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parm.

Absolutely revolting is what these men are.  They need to have their private parts taken off slowly with a cheese grater (sorry if that's to graphic for y'all) but seriously something slow and painful and the message sent out stop others.  Then they should be hung to death for the murder they committed!

This news has reached an international scale so I am hoping that because of this and the fact that all eyes are on India regarding this horrific crime that a verdict is reached soon (preferably the death penalty).

My prayers go out to the girls family.  May she rest in peace.

agree dey should die slow nd painful and heinous death and dat video should be screened across India, so dat no one dares 2 commit such act...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhwani.chunkysony

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
2 year old child raped...
I feel vry bad for the child
These kind of people should be hanged to death

chunkysony

dhwani.

dhwani.

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
W*F
on 2 yrs old baby.
how inhuman they have becomeAngry

today in news saw 6 gang rape cases from up and delhi.

shiii how can one be so cruel.

ab to bahar janeme bhi darr lagta haiDead

chunkysony

Blondiexzy

Goldie

Blondiexzy

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
So Sad to hear what happening in our  world today Women are scared to leave their homes to walk the streets I hope the law give sever punishment for those criminals.That would never think to such a crime again.

chunkysony

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
its really sad & shameful after this so many incidences happened.OuchOuchOuch
and not just 2 yr. old kid,i'd read 1-2 yrs ago that sum1 raped 18month old baby & an old woman more than 50yrs  was also raped.OuchOuch

but i heard that the driver who did this wid delhi gal was beaten up & made 2 eat his shit by the inmates of the tihar jail.SmileSmile

chunkysony

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.