Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ash95

IF-Dazzler

Ash95

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
As Sheela's plan has failed big time she is going to take the entire credit and tell the family she had to do this to unite Avantika and Harish as she knew there was  big misunderstanding between them and it had to be cleared and she will say she took the help of that woman whom she got in the Diwan mansion to create drama.  

Looks like we will have some happy times now for Avantika-Harish and Pankhu -Adi till Sheela and gang comes out with their next master plan which will surely work for the serial to move ahead.  

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Tameeha101dirk41kitty25uniquebluerosesweetysaransamrudhi.rash91xMidnightStarxANJ4f.s.mVintageWine.x-bumblebee-x.Harshika4Life

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sheela takes credit uniting Avantu-Harish" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Hmm, typical Sheela!
I wonder what her next upcoming plans are, they always seem to be outrageous! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95f.s.m.x-bumblebee-x.

uniquebluerose

IF-Dazzler

uniquebluerose

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
I don't think she will immediately confess!!!!!

But if the culprit is traced back to her then she will tell that she did this to unite them otherwise she will not accept it!!!

Edited by uniquebluerose - 29 December 2012 at 4:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tameeha101Ash95f.s.mVintageWine

fahima1234

fahima1234

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
I loved yesterdays episode, cant wait till monday :) now the big question
is who is the guy who used to be in preeti's life?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tameeha101Ash95

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
That is quite possible, Maybe she says this for prove herself As innocent !!! But yet she has exploded preeti's secret ... It might affect Her honor !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash95

Ash95

IF-Dazzler

Ash95

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

I don't think she will immediately confess!!!!!

But if the culprit is traced back to her then she will tell that she did this to unite them otherwise she will not accept it!!!

that lady who came in to  create drama will tell she did this because Sheela asked her to do, so Sheela will get caught LOL

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Sheela reali needs to gt a life n mind her own business her plans are lame n stupid she annoys me so much... i rekon she will tke the whole credit for AH reunion when it was PA plan to gt them 2 gther... typical Sheela hate her.

Ash95

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
She would definitely do this if the blame will fall on her...  but still i dont think Nanaji, Harish, Preeti would trust her... coz bringing out the truth in front of a large gathering is obviously embarrassing for the family and so not approving...

Ash95

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.