Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
It seems members are using this thread to vent frustration and it is leading to name calling etc.

Frustrations should be posted in the frustration thread and name calling is not allowed on the forum. 

I will keep this open for the time being, hoping members follow rules and continue discussion but if the name calling and bashing continues the thread will be closed

This bashing game is getting tiresome and i feel members are going to need stricter action against them to enforce the rules.  If someone you like is bashed you wouldnt like it, same as you bashing someone else.  Just because someone else does it does not mean you stoop to the same level. It also does NOT make it okay for you to then bash.
Edited by Illyria - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry about saying shut up. I won't say it again. 
But my request is please do not bash. 
Please criticize I have no problem with that. Just don't mock her for nothing and when people discuss and present their POV and explanation of their understanding of the situation...don't start mocking and making a laughing stock of the characters we have come to love.

Originally posted by: Illyria

It seems members are using this thread to vent frustration and it is leading to name calling etc.

Frustrations should be posted in the frustration thread and name calling is not allowed on the forum. 

I will keep this open for the time being, hoping members follow rules and continue discussion but if the name calling and bashing continues the thread will be closed

This bashing game is getting tiresome and i feel members are going to need stricter action against them to enforce the rules.  If someone you like is bashed you wouldnt like it, same as you bashing someone else.  Just because someone else does it does not mean you stoop to the same level. It also does NOT make it okay for you to then bash.

We all maintained a very high expectation for Shiv that he will understand and give An time. But he behaved differently. He was very clear that he wanted a SR in the second night. It may be normal but unexpected that is why we are puzzled.
Anandi is weired too as she does not have any concern for Shiv post wedding rasam. She did not bothered about her husband sleeping on sofa, the way she was speaking about the alarm was quite rude, she is no longer the kind hearted caring person. She was setting her terms clear. But so far as she uncomfortable about physical intimacy I am with her. Keep aside her past, any person can feel that she is not ready for physical intimacy and shiv should not just assume her silence to be a yes, so unlike for a sensible person like Shiv.
Shiv's moves and desire is leading to a crash, now she will convey her true feelings and Shiv will be taken back and he will drift himself away. So it is he only who loses. If he does not drift apart, Anandi will shut her completely and even the friendly relationship will not remain.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

@sector.. so Anandi is not a victim?

She is like any girl that shiv might have married?

Her 17 years of abuse .. is all gone with the wind she said I DO to shiv?

Anandi does not consider 17 years of abuse...she keeps on saying the love she has received these 17 years...she even does not think Jagya abused her,

She has a lot of sympathy for him.
JuhiR thumbnail

you dont have to shalluu... but we do right. 

So unless there is real criticism of the character.. just dont bash her character calling her names, mocking her.

Real criticism is fine... like talking about feelings and thoughts rather htan taunts... 

Because... we relate... and sympathize.. 

--- 
In our discussions, you think AnSh supporters don't criticize Anandi?

OFCOURSE they do.. but they don't taunt her. WE discuss.. her feelings and why she might be doing what she is doing and if she is wrong she is wrong. Her way , her approach ..but htere is a way to say and do things.. 

Why hurt other people's sentiment by always taunting and mocking her?
Thats why if you don't care atleast think abotu those who do care and stop for that...
You are more than welcome to discuss about A's thoughts and feelings but please do it in a proper manner without hurting others sentiments. 

You should first practice what you preach.  You are extremely rude and judgemental about others.  You had written very MOCKING and RUDE responses to my post when I said I disliked Anandi's indifferent attitude towards Shiv.  You should have been reported long ago.  

There are some others who support Anandi too in this forum, but they do put their thoughts forward in a polite way.  You use words like 'bashers'  and try to stifle the opinions of other people.  And in a way you get away with it, and was successful, because I for one, stopped making posts here because of your and a couple of other member's extremist attitude.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If people keep continuing hurting by mocking and saying things about the character that can hurt the sentiment of other members and expect to get away with ..no opposite reaction then that's being very naive. 

I stand by what I say.
If someone criticizes the character of A due to her actions and not taunt her then I am fine with it. If they lessen her sacrifice and call her various names then I will also call it bashing.

If one has the opinion to post anything without once thinking about what others feel then they should be ready to listen as well or ignore.

No one Ansh or anandi supporter just starts off ..randomly insulting any character without reason. 

We all live in a world with norms, 

Good people ..good thoughts...good ideologies should not get insulted. 

So yes I do say bashers and cry that word a lot ...but only when there are people who continuously  post hurtful statements. 

Unlike Anandi  I am not mahan.

Anyway ...when I am wrong I also take responsibility unlike many. 

If people want a healthy and clean forum then it should be a collective work. One cannot expect to just say what ever comes to their mind and then expect no back lashing, 

Some of the members have even gone to the extent of saying things about pratyusha. Calling her names and calling her unattractive or worse, some times I feel that ...some people who speak badly about anandi really have issues with pratyusha and that is why they say what they say. 

Anyway ...moving on 

So... Monday is coming... There will be many Ansh moments ...lets see who starts the bashing. Anandi supporters ...or ...

I for one will not say anything until I feel that A is being bashed again. 

shonaligupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

SO you agree you were bashing Anandi. So you were reported too. Thats the FIRST thing I did. REPOrt you.

Because all you ever do is bash Anandi's character.

That is so correct, well said.  A few days ago I appealed to her to stop this and one Elasingh came out of no where and attacked me and I stopped posting after that, I don't even know who these frustrated women are and why they are determined to spoil the atmosphere of the IF and FT.  We all need to report to the mod or leave the Forum and let these frustrated women hang out on their own.
shonaligupta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Illyria

Well done and thank you, about time
JuhiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnauma

@TM - I don't think there is anything wrong with Shiv's behaviour.

He just read the situation wrong.He just went a little too fast for her.

And I don't think Anandi is wrong either.She just needed some more time.

He went fast for her? After waiting for 4 months? She repeatedly says she has no regrets of marrying Shiv, then why she has this attitude? She can be blushing, be shy, but why this anger?

The CVs want the audience to believe this pseudo drama? anandi marries Shiv khushi khushi and then spurns his touch? This is height of ridiculousness and hypocrisy.  At least in the Western world, there is no hypocrisy like this.  In Indian society, we are all hypocrites, say something, and do something else.  

I am not upset with Shiv for making an advance towards Anandi.  I remember Anandi lovers were saying before that how can Anandi take a bold step forward?  Shiv should profess love to her, he should take the first step.  Now he waited for 4 months, declared his love, forgave Anandi for staying with Jagiya in the same house, and now people are saying give her more time.

I cannot tolerate Jagiya, but I want him to come back with Smriti Jha and start a rocking chemistry.  This AnSh romance that I looked forward to is a big damper because of both Anandi's sulks and Shiv's mahanta.  He bringing that huge portrait of Singhs in the bedroom is the height of lunacy. Anandi will now look at the picture and cry for the next several months, forget about making love. He could not think of a better gift?
shonaligupta thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

We all have our opinions. Sometimes we relate to  a certain character and sometimes we cant.
Like you cant relate to Jagai's pain, sameway I cant relate to Anandi.
She looks fake to me...And I do have an idea of the kind os situation Anandi faced. And precisely
that is why I used"compensated."

This is such rubbish in pure form