Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

yesterday's desponess-so not shiv

luv_shanak Senior Member
luv_shanak
luv_shanak

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
after watching yesterdays episode i could not relate to shiv's character that i have seen till now... i know some of u might be angry with me but this is what i feel.. i agree with u that shiv was doing nothing wrong as he is now anandi's husband and he has every right to be romantic with her, but whatever character of shiv has portray till now indicate that shiv is anandi's mind reader, uske bina kuch kahe hi samajh jata hai uske mann ki baat and understands when she is comfortable or not.. har step pe shiv ne anandi ka comfortable level check kiya hai but this time when he was going to take such a big step he should have atleast asked anandi if she was comfortable...infact har serial mein even stupid se stupid hero bhi never initiates without the confession of girl lekin i felt ki why shiv  couldnt wait till anandi confesses...use pata hai that anandi is coming with a baggage with her and its not a normal marriage but still he is acting way too casually and forward... mujhe lagta hai ki use anandi ki all time shyness and blushing se wrong signal mil gaya hai that anandi is completely into him which i consider somewhat anandi's mistake too kyunki  she shouldnt give these kind of expressions if she is not completely into shiv...but honestly i had never thought ki mera bhondu shiv itna desperate ho rahe hoga suhaag rat ke liye.ROFL. mujhe to lag raha tha ki wo is baare mein soch bhi nahi raha hoga  and just wanted to be near anandi and have cute talks with her.but ye collector sahab to bahut forward nikaleROFL

Edited by luv_shanak - 29 December 2012 at 2:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainimemberbvlrl fanAnusuyaYadavananhitaShinyaSiya_fairyloverpreethi18tistaa

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Problem is not with shiv, it is with anandi.

He is not despo,  she is a psycho nakhrebaaz
I am quite frankly am sick of anandi's nautanki and her nakhras.
When entering into a marriage, it is understood that being physically intimate is a part of it, and a natural expectation a man will have.
What did anandi think? That marriage just meant a wedding ceremony to satisfy her mother's soul and after that she and shiv will live like brother and sister or as roommates sharing rent in one home???
I would have been quite okay with her behaviour if this was truly an arranged marriage in every sense of the term ... where she never met the man... and the first time she could talk to him/see his face was on the suhaagraat itself. Then yes, it might take time to get intimate and then her behaviour would be fully justified.
But... here she and shiv have known each other for quite some time, he has professed to being in love with her, she is comfortable with him ... so I dont see anything wrong in shiv's behaviour ... and I think anandi should have been prepared for it.
To look so scared and big eyed is ridiculous, particularly for a 25 year old woman ... who has married a 32 year old man.
And it is obvious that shiv is not initiating it to obtain cheap satisfaction of his physical needs. He sees physical intimacy as an expression of his love for her, he wants to be close to her.
And here is this stupid anandi who "requires more time" what nonsense! Dead

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiLOLENtodiscussherenilaizabonnie7lrl fananastasijaChit15ananhitashilpi_ShinyaPriya901savianimozart66Sakuuheera1702bipsanu rulz..Tangled..preethi18DaltoniJaymaaOliveWellington

luv_shanak Senior Member
luv_shanak
luv_shanak

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

Problem is not with shiv, it is with anandi.

He is not despo,  she is a psycho nakhrebaaz
I am quite frankly am sick of anandi's nautanki and her nakhras.
When entering into a marriage, it is understood that being physically intimate is a part of it, and a natural expectation a man will have.
What did anandi think? That marriage just meant a wedding ceremony to satisfy her mother's soul and after that she and shiv will live like brother and sister or as roommates sharing rent in one home???
I would have been quite okay with her behaviour if this was truly an arranged marriage in every sense of the term ... where she never met the man... and the first time she could talk to him/see his face was on the suhaagraat itself. Then yes, it might take time to get intimate and then her behaviour would be fully justified.
But... here she and shiv have known each other for quite some time, he has professed to being in love with her, she is comfortable with him ... so I dont see anything wrong in shiv's behaviour ... and I think anandi should have been prepared for it.
To look so scared and big eyed is ridiculous, particularly for a 25 year old woman ... who has married a 32 year old man.
And it is obvious that shiv is not initiating it to obtain cheap satisfaction of his physical needs. He sees physical intimacy as an expression of his love for her, he wants to be close to her.
And here is this stupid anandi who "requires more time" what nonsense! Dead
i agree that somewhere dwn the line anandi ia at fault but pata nahi kyun is baar mujhe shiv ki galti zyaada lagti hai... i know he is a thorough gentleman and would definitely back off seeing anandi's awkwardness but i feel ki seeing his character so far he would never be so forward with anandi... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjaini

sectoreight Goldie
sectoreight
sectoreight

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
well we have to see the scene in its fullness to get the entire context.

There is a difference between wanting physical intimacy in the form of contact and cuddling and warmth... and intimacy in the form of sex.

It could be that he is comfortable with the former and just wants to break the ice.

I doubt he will be an animal like basant who engaged in marital rape with gehna.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanRani48MisseshaSiya_

luv_shanak Senior Member
luv_shanak
luv_shanak

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sectoreight

well we have to see the scene in its fullness to get the entire context.

There is a difference between wanting physical intimacy in the form of contact and cuddling and warmth... and intimacy in the form of sex.

It could be that he is comfortable with the former and just wants to break the ice.

I doubt he will be an animal like basant who engaged in marital rape with gehna.
yaar i know ki shiv would not be  like basant at all.it is stupid to even think that...my problem with shiv was ki after marriage he should have given anandi enough space first to get comfortable in new environment and then talked or even think about suhaagraat...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainilrl fan_barbie

tistaa IF-Sizzlerz
tistaa
tistaa

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL  yesterday's attitude of Shiv proved that he does not have any 'Kami'  it's very normal for him to get lil close afterall this is his first marriage Embarrassed

But I also dont found any wrong in Anandi's behaviour...every girl want to be loved by her husband so when any one is feeling uncomfortable then we should see the reason from depth and from her POV. Anandi has a very dark past so the problem is arising from her past trauma not for her Nautanki bcoz she is scared and she is not atall dramabaaz. It's a very normal attitude from a woman who has suffered a lot

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanmmishra1vasanthimraosavianideepa911arorasurbhiMomrinanu rulzSuchi-

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
shiv is not som sant mahatma he is normal human with normal desires...so his trying to get intimate behaviour was not wrong...anandi is also correct she needs time thts also perfectly fine...they both need to communicate and sort out the things.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanbonnie7Shaista33mmishra1deepa911savianiarorasurbhiMisseshaJaymaaSuchi-

luv_shanak Senior Member
luv_shanak
luv_shanak

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tistaa

ROFL ROFL ROFL  yesterday's attitude of Shiv proved that he does not have any 'Kami'  it's very normal for him to get lil close afterall this is his first marriage Embarrassed

But I also dont found any wrong in Anandi's behaviour...every girl want to be loved by her husband so when any one is feeling uncomfortable then we should see the reason from depth and from her POV. Anandi has a very dark past so the problem is arising from her past trauma not for her Nautanki bcoz she is scared and she is not atall dramabaaz. It's a very normal attitude from a woman who has suffered a lot

sahi baat hai..LOLLOL
 and as far as anandi is concerned kal ke liye i didnt see anything wrong with her or didnt feel if she was doing any sort of nautanki.. infact she is bound to get scared of physical intimacy considering her  past  and her pending realisation of shiv's love...but i had hoped ki shiv would have been considerate about thhis situation and had not behave like a  typical husband and i wished ki he had started their marriage with strong bond of friendship...but i guess cvs have something else in store for us

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanmmishra1fastforward

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index