Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Shweta's 'insecurity' led to Kamya and Ashish exit

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Shweta Tiwari's 'insecurity' led to Kamya Punjabi and Ashish Kaul's exit from Parvarrish? 😲

Here's some spice from the sets of DJ'S A Creative Unit's Parvarrish airing on Sony Entertainment Television. We have learnt that all's not well between Shweta Tiwari and Ashish Kaul.

Read on…

Now, Kamya was initially signed by the makers to play a month long cameo wherein her character sketch would have been that of a do-gooder type. But later her role (of Mandira) saw a twist and got colored with a gray tinge. Since then, her performance has been appreciated by the masses and her one month cameo got stretched and she was on screen for three months. But suddenly, her role saw an abrupt ending and she vanished from scheme of things.

So what could be the reason of the sudden disappearance act?

Our sources whispered that Shweta Tiwari (Sweety) was insecure and not so comfortable with Kamya's rising screen presence and influence. Hence, the abrupt ending of Kamya's role.

Shweta might have had issues with Kamya, but Ashish Kaul, who played Kamya's husband in the show, also had to bear the brunt.

With Kamya's track ending, he also had to bid adieu to the project. So to get confirmation on the development, we first decided to talk to Ashish.

This is what he had to say: "Yes, things have come to an abrupt ending. But I would not like to ponder or discuss the reasons behind it."

Fair enough…Ashish…let's then go over to Kamya. "I am someone who does not believe in doing cameos. But I liked the character in Parvarrish and decided to take it up as producers Tony and Deeya (Singh) are very good friends of mine. And when it comes to any issues with Shweta, I would deny all such rumours as we have had a blast on the sets." πŸ˜†

We also buzzed Shweta, but she remained unavailable.

Finally, before signing off, we would like to state that the cast of Parvarrish are on New Year holiday πŸ˜‰and are not shooting, barring Rupali Ganguly and Vishal Singh. So the upcoming track will focus on them.😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Rumors 

Ufff...Rai ka Pahad. πŸ€”

Anyway.. Thanks for sharing, happy that all is well between the two.

BTW. πŸ˜† Ahuja track again! 😲😡

@Ahsaan: Ginny again disappears, she won't be seen only 🀣 naam bhi nahi πŸ˜”πŸ˜†
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well Shweta has done her own bad...Due to her insecurity her own track has been ended abruptly without any proper end...  She was given screen space after so many months but due to her insecurity now again we will have to see Ahuja's track atleast for next 3 months... πŸ˜”  And again Shweta will not be given any scenes for 3 months 😭...She has done a BIG stupidity πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...Acha khaasa track end karwa dia due to her jealousy...Here Shweta fans are dieing to see her in Parvarish n she is doing such stupidities n with such childish behaviour she will never get good scenes n tracks in Parvarish n the whole focus will again be shifted on Ahuja family...πŸ˜’πŸ˜­

Hats off to Kamya Punjabi for burrying the whole matter by saying that she had a blast on the sets πŸ‘πŸ‘...So mature of Kamya that she didn't say anything against Shweta n just burried this issue although Ashish Kaul's statement clearly shows that Shweta was definitely insecure of Kamya n must have created problems for both Kamya n Ashish on the sets of Parvarish thatz why the track ended so abruptly n we all clearly saw that  πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...Well i thought Shweta must have improved after KZK but she is the same dominating , insecure n uncouth lady who just can't tolerate anyone else being appreciated or given importance besides her πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...Plzz Shweta now you should grow up...Shweta is ok wih Rupali  because she is not  given much importance by media πŸ€”...But again personally Rupali is not friends with Shweta just because of her dominating n insecure nature...πŸ˜•
Don't worry Kamya you r a very gud actress πŸ‘πŸΌ...You r of the same caliber as Shweta both in looks and talent and no less than her πŸ‘...Infact you r a much better human being than Shweta...πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ You will surely get much better roles after this...Best of luck...!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
Initially i did not like Mandira's character n wanted it to end but now i like n appreciate Kamya Punjabi  πŸ‘πŸΌ...She is a very good human being n actress. (much better than Shweta) 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hillarious rumuor..πŸ˜†

Nd Kamya is really a Sweetheart..πŸ˜›πŸ€— good to hear dis 4rm her..πŸ˜ƒ

Kamya: And when it comes to any issues with Shweta, I would deny all such rumours as we have had a blast on the sets." 

Well Some people really cant help bt to thnk negative all da time.. believing in such rumours nd bashing thier own fav..πŸ₯±
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
Well Kamya is definitely a sweetheart n a very good person thats why she has covered all the flaws n insecurities of Shweta n didn't expose her...If she would have commented honestly Shweta would have been exposed...I m glad n impressed that Kamya didn't make a issue of Shweta's insecurity n dominance...Kamya is a sweetheart n mature person but i wonder when will Shweta become a nice human being...πŸ€”   Everyone was wondering why the track ended abruptly n now the reason is here...
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😡😡😡

Mariam next time plzz dont enter in Shweta FC coz those who bash their own fav again nd again. creates negativity in da mind of other fans, believe in such fake rumours hav no right to post in Shweta FC's.. so plzz dnt enter in Shweta FC's again.. nd now if u will come dre i'm simply gonna ignore ur posts nd if u started ur bashing again we all Shweta fans will report ur posts.. . we really dnt need ur pics etc in da FC anymore.. I'm done explaining each nd everything to u again nd again bt after some days u again come up with all da negativity nd start bashing Shweta.. u jst need a chance to bash her.. bt wen it comes to appreciating.. i'v seen very less 4rm ur side.. bt wenver their is such type of rumour u start bashing her nd plzz stop pretending to be a Shweta fan coz u r really not a loyal fan of her... U used to bash her in da FC still we everytime welcomed u dre thinking dat maybe u r too much obssessed with her bt now i'v got it dat u r never ever gonna change coz u hav started spreading ur negativity in dis forum too.. Goodbye 4rm my side nd dis is da last time i'm saying it.. Bubye!!!
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
Faran I m angry because Shweta is not entertaining her fans... πŸ˜’   We r dieing to see her tracks but she is going on vacations...And why she  did this stupidity n urged the creatives to end this cool mom track...I liked this track so much n was enjoying it a lott but it ended so soon because of her...And as a result of this Ahuja family track , Jeet's transfer track has started n will continue for  3-4 months...which means i won't be able to see Shweta for 3-4 months...!!! 😲😭  I want to watch her daily but she is not entertaing her fans properly πŸ˜”...Thats why i m angry...And why r you stopping me from commenting in Shweta's FC...I m also her fan n i have full right to comment there...Ya if i bash her unnecessarily there then you can stop me...But otherwise you can't stop me from commenting on Shweta FC...These are my views about Parvarish n its tracks why can't i post in Shweta FC...???

And why have you removed my Avis without asking me  πŸ˜•...Thats not gud...Why did u do this ...Please place all my Avis like before...
Just because you have my password you can't remove my Avis Faran...I want them back...Plzz place them again...
You have also removed my DP Faran...😲   This is not done Faran...Plzz place all of them as before... Edited by Prernatic - 11 years ago
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well, I can't say whether this is true or not, but the track was surely rushed. Whatever the problem, the producers need to manage it, they are the one responsible for the show, and I expect better management from them.

@Faraan and Prernatic

Guys, please don't fight over a piece of rumor. 😊