Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

YOU ARE MY HEARTBEAT(2):PG.155 NOTE (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 163

ashna1406

IF-Dazzler

ashna1406

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
superb!!
continue soon
and thanks for pm :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YOU ARE MY HEARTBEAT(2):PG.155 NOTE (Page 15)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-vish94-

IF-Rockerz

-vish94-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
brilliant updateSmile
family is so adorable...story is getting better n better!!
thanx for pm..continue soon!!

Kays94

romanticgurl070

Goldie

romanticgurl070

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
superb one
loved it

Kays94

ElmWizard5015

ElmWizard5015

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Simply Brilliant !!
Imagine how wud b zaaine in real life ?? Lol
Thanks for the pm :)
Continue soon :)

Kays94

sweetdollashita

Goldie

sweetdollashita

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
fantastic part...
loved it
continue soon n thanks for pm

Kays94

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
hey guys!!! so before i post chapter 4 i wanted to say a few things...
first of all everyone thanks for liking my updates, but please leave a comment as well and let me know specifically what you liked Smile it helps me when i write my other parts as well. so all you silent readers, drop in a comment every once in a while. second of all please keep spamming Sajan Singh (@sajansinghstar) on twitter and request him to send Kryan to LA Cry i would really really appreciate it!!!!

chapter 4

Zaaine woke up around 4 in the morning and started crying real loudly. Jeevika was exhausted and was getting out of bed, just as Viren stopped her. 

viren - "It's okay, you go back to sleep. I'll get him"

Jeevika went back to sleep and Viren went to the nursery. He walked Zaaine around and checked his diaper. He kept crying not letting Jeevika sleep so she went outside and took him from Viren. They both came back to their room and were just sitting on the bed watching Zaaine. 

viren - "He sure isn't getting on schedule yet is he"

jeevika - "No he isn't Viren. He barely sleeps according to his age. By now he shouldn't be up before 7 am"

viren - "I know. Maybe we should try to keep him awake more during the day?"

jeevika - "I think its just that he's still very small according to his age. It just might take longer for him to adjust to things"

viren - "Here I think he's asleep, give him to me"

jeevika - "You sure?"

viren - "Yeah, you go back to sleep"

Viren took Zaaine from her and Jeevika tried going back to sleep, but she couldn't. She was getting very irritated in fact as most days she had been sleep deprived. With Viren studying for the bar exam, and Zaaine being a newborn Jeevika was managing everything but on the verge of a breakdown. She woke back up, hopeless and went downstairs to make two cups of coffee. She came back upstairs and saw Viren sitting in the nursery with Zaaine asleep on his shoulder. He put him back into the crib, and Jeevika handed him a cup of coffee.

viren - "Can't sleep anymore?"

jeevika - "As usual"

viren - "Why don't you try sleeping again. Don't drink the coffee and maybe you'll fall asleep"

jeevika - "Viren, its not the same. My body won't always do what i want it to do. As much as I want to sleep, I can't now"

viren - "Okay, how about I make you some awesome breakfast. I'll make your favorite chocolate chip pancakes"

jeevika - "No its okay. I'm going downstairs to the office to work on my apps"

viren - "Okay I'll come with you"

They both walked downstairs hand in hand. Viren knew how irritated Jeevika was, so he tried doing small things to cheer her up. Both of them were working on their separate things. 
After another hour Jeevika was getting exhausted. She kept yawning and pretty soon she was asleep on her chair. Viren just smiled and carried her outside to the living area. He gently placed her on the sofa and covered her up with a blanket. He went to check on Zaaine again hoping he wouldn't get up and start crying waking Jeevika up again. Zaaine sure was up, but not crying. He started smiling seeing Viren. He wanted to get out of that crib so Viren picked him up. He decided to take care of Zaaine today and give Jeevika a break. He first went and gave Zaaine a bath. He then quickly changed him and took him downstairs where Jeevika was still asleep. He went to make a bottle for Zaaine, and hoped the microwave noise wouldn't wake Jeevika up and it didn't. She was in deep sleep. Zaaine however was getting impatient and wanted to be held by his mom. He kept throwing his hands around hoping Jeevika would get up soon and pick him up. Viren sat down on the other sofa near Jeevika feeding Zaaine. Zaaine was being stubborn and not wanting to be in Viren's hands. Viren was tempted to wake Jeevika up, but he didn't. He kept trying and trying until Zaaine gave in; which he eventually did. 

jeevika - "I fell asleep?"

viren - "Yeah, in the office then I placed you on the sofa"

jeevika - "Is Zaaine ok, shoot i slept for so long. Did you feed him?"

viren - "Yup, I did. He was being very impatient with me but then he finally gave in. I think he's used to you feeding him every morning now and was missing you"

jeevika - "Yeah I guess. Viren we need to go shopping today"

viren - "What do you want to buy?"

jeevika - "You need a new suit for Karan and Zoya's wedding reception"

viren - "Ohh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Let's go then because we have to go over to Virat's tonight also"

jeevika - "okay, want to go shower first? I'll hold Zaaine"

Viren handed Zaaine back over to Jeevika and went to take a shower. Jeevika in the meantime placed Viren in his high chair while she packed his bag. She always carried around his baby bag with extra food, clothes, diapers, etc. She then went upstairs taking Zaaine with her and Viren came out soon after. The three of them left soon after to go to the mall. Viren found the perfect black suit that even matched well with the one Zoya had gotten for Zaaine. They had fun at the mall and returned home afar a few hours. 

viren - "Jeevs, why don't you go change. We should leave in 20 minutes or so as we might get stuck in traffic"

jeevika - "Okay, I'll be right back"

Jeevika went to change as Viren was waiting outside with Zaaine. Jeevika changed Zaaine into his night suit as she knew he would fall asleep soon. The three of them left for Virat's condo. Jeevika sat in the back of the car with Zaaine as Viren drove. It took them almost half an hour to reach Virat's place, and Zaaine was fast asleep. Viren decided to just carry car seat inside, instead of picking and waking him up. 

virat - "Hey guys, come on in"

viren - "Hey buddy"

Manvi, Karan, and Zoya were already there. Manvi went and kneeled down next to Viren as he placed the car seat down on the ground. She was looking at how cutely Zaaine was sleeping. 

manvi - "Here, I'll go place him inside on the bed so he can sleep peacefully"

Manvi took Zaaine inside while the rest of the gang were meeting and greeting. 

viren - "So Virat, why did you invite us all over. Seemed like you wanted to announce something?"

virat - "Nope, just wanted to chill out with you guys. I mean next week onwards we're going to be so busy with Karan and Zoya's wedding so thought we'd relax a bit. And well one other reason"

manvi - "One other reason? You just told me we're hanging out before the wedding. What's this one other reason now"

virat - "You'll see later"

manvi - "How can you hide something from your girlfriend. Hello?"

virat - "Manvi quiet now. Okay who wants some wine?"

Virat poured six glasses of wine and everyone was sitting on the sofa just talking about next week and the preparations still needed to be done.  

virat - "Hey guys I'll be right back. Got to go pick up the food"

manvi - "Here I'll go get it. My car is behind your anyways"

virat - "Okay thanks, here's my credit card by the way"

zoya - "We'll come with you to Manvi"

Jeevika, Manvi, and Zoya left to pick up the food. The three boys were just talking before Zaaine started crying and Viren went to pick him up. He brought Zaaine back outside where Virat and Karan were talking.

viren - "Someone doesn't want to sleep anymore"

karan - "He wanted to come hangout with us too, huh Zaaine"

Zaaine was in a cheerful mood. He was just patiently leaning against Viren observing everything.

viren - "Virat now that Manvi isn't here, tell us the other reason you invited us"

virat - "uhmm.. I don't know how to say this"

Karan and Viren look at each other.

karan - "Nevermind we got it"

The three of them just smiled and waited for the girls to come home. When they entered Jeevika saw Zaaine sitting patiently on Viren's lap. 

jeevika - "My little baby is up. I thought he'd be down for the night"

virat - "Jeevs who would want to sleep when Virat is here. Even he knows how cool I am"

manvi - "Mr. Virat if you're done showing off your coolness do you mind helping us set up the table?"

virat - "Okay okay"

They boys helped the girls set up the table and they started enjoying their meal. Zaaine was sitting in his seat while the six of them enjoyed their dinner. 

zoya - "The food was great" she said finishing up

manvi - "I know right, Virat we want dessert now. I hope you arranged something"

virat - "I actually ordered some dessert, it should be coming in a bit"

Viren and Karan looked at each other smiling as they knew Virat's plan.

manvi - "Delivered? which place delivers dessert?"

jeevika - "That's a first"

virat - "You know the new pizza place pieology? Well they make these awesome cinnamon and sugar bread and it looks like a pizza. So I knew Manvi would like that so I ordered some as soon as you girls left to get dinner"

jeevika - "Of course. I mean now Virat has to only get things Manvi likes. You take good care of your girlfriend Virat, proud of you" she said as she high fived him. 

viren - "And your husband doesn't take good care of you Mrs. Vadhera?"

jeevika - "No he does, but just wish he was a little more romantic like Virat. You know like those beautiful dates he takes Manvi on. I have full faith in Virat that when he proposes he'll do it in such a style that it will shock the world. You know much better than the bathroom proposal"

viren - "Here we go again" he said covering his eyes with his hands as everyone else was laughing real hard even Zaaine. 

The doorbell rang and Virat told Manvi to go open the door and get the dessert. Manvi opened the doorbell and''''''''... 

Edited by Kays94 - 05 January 2013 at 3:12am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307sweetscorpio555keens94ginabieberaiswaryatckkdtkryanforeverkryanssvirika4evahetnitopooja-roxxPrincyptlktluver11SamiiiikaranshalakaVinalJainharshikatigerMrsCrosby87chandana1239999PNiraliVirikaElmWizard5015NikShaikhkarankrysledrishti112nadianadyneProtego_Maximasushmavirikanani2630surbhi1994little.angel56Love_Familyaasma1sweetdollashitanishyrelanmariarauf48avni_19jenna_promanticgurl070shine123pinky.paddaNishuMsanjana_coolradzzz123princesshelenarshiasushma--Iqra---vish94-MarziiKanwal_chohanSaaraa.-Latty-shobrakapooorSyed695White-Rosekoolgurl-NightDreamer--Deeps-Dhoxi--Ayesha--sumayyah1

--Ayesha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ayesha--

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Awesome update.
N wah wah kya point par band kiya hai,plz update soon excited 2 know wht happens next.
Thanx 4 d pm

Edited by Virika-luv - 05 January 2013 at 3:30am

Kays94

aasma1

Goldie

aasma1

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Oooh y did u stop reallly wanna know what happenes...
continue sooon amd thanks for the pm babe..
xxx

Kays94

Post Reply New Post

Go to top