Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

YOU ARE MY HEARTBEAT(2):PG.155 NOTE (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 163

arshiasushma

IF-Rockerz

arshiasushma

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
sorry for late reading loved it continue soon thanks for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kays94

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YOU ARE MY HEARTBEAT(2):PG.155 NOTE (Page 11)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NikShaikh

NikShaikh

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged

wow superb update 

keep updating

Kays94

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
superb update

Kays94

nadianadyne

nadianadyne

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
pls update soon:) love your stories

Kays94

sweetscorpio555

sweetscorpio555

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
really niceSmile

Kays94

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
chapter 3

Viren and Jeevika went out for a walk. Jeevika had a baby carrier on and Zaaine was in it asleep. Jeevika and Viren were both holding hands.

viren - "Jeevs when do you have to have your applications filled out for residency?"

jeevika - "By then end of summer, barely got anything done yet. With taking care of Zaaine and now Zoya and Karan's wedding, everythings been so hectic"

viren - "Well after the wedding you should seriously get them done. Now I'm off too for the next few months, so it'll be easier. We can go out for a mini vacation then, because Zaaine will be bigger also and then you'll have some time to relax before your last year"

jeevika - "True, but first Viren we need to find a daycare or a nanny for Zaaine. Once you start work and I'm finishing my fourth year, we need someone reliable"

viren - "Yeah that's true. I'l start finding some agencies. Oh look we're almost near the main plaza. Want to eat something?"

jeevika - "I do, but Viren Zaaine's going to get up soon and he's going to be hungry. Let's just walk back home"

viren - "Okay let's go. Isn't it strange jeevs how our life now revolves all around him. Like before we would argue and fight to do what we want to. And now it's all about him"

jeevika smiled - "I know, its so strange. Look he's getting up now"

Zaaine started giggling and Jeevika took him out of the carrier. Viren took him from her hands.

jeevika - "Viren, here cover him up before he gets cold"

viren - "Jeevika relax, look at how many layers of clothes you've put on him. Poor boy must be feeling hot"

jeevika - "Viren really?"

Viren just smiled at Jeevika and she slightly smiled back. They soon reached home and Jeevika took Zaaine upstairs to feed him while Viren went to the kitchen and stared into the fridge.

viren - "hmm what should I make tonight?" he asked himself. 

jeevika - "Lets order some pizza. How does that sound?"

viren - "You finished feeding him?"

jeevika - "He's not too hungry yet. Let's order some pizza please"

viren - "Okay fine. Why don't you order while I take my little Zaaine with me on the sofa" he said taking him away from Jeevika. 

Viren went on the sofa and had Zaaine in his lap. Jeevika went to order the pizza and then sat down next to Viren. Zaaine was in a playful mood and both Jeevika and Viren were enjoying this time together. 

viren - "He's in a very good mood today"

jeevika - "I know. Hopefully he'll sleep through the night now. Hate waking up in the middle of the night"

viren - "He's getting a little better, 5 hours at night now"

jeevika - "But still"

viren - "So Virat had messaged me a little while back"

jeevika - "Really, what did he say"

viren - "He was inviting us tomorrow to his place. Around 7ish"

jeevika - "Thats cool, who else is coming"

viren - "I think just the six of us, well seven with Zaaine"

jeevika - "Sounds fun"

Jeevika put her head on Viren's shoulder and he put his head back on hers. Viren thought he heard Jeevika crying so he lifted his head up and turned her around. 

viren - "Jeevs, what happened. Why are you crying?"

jeevika - "Nothing Viren"

viren - "Tell me please" 

jeevika - "I just.."

viren - "just what?"

jeevika - "I miss my beeji and my family"

viren - "I know you do, but you have me right. You have Zaaine"

jeevika - "Viren sometimes when I see Zaaine, I get afraid. I hope i don't turn out to be like my mother, who just leaves her kid. If she could do that to me, what if i do. I'm not a good mother"

viren - "What are you talking about. Your out of your mind jeevs. You're so good with Zaaine, like I don't see how someone can be a better mother than you. Two weeks after giving birth you were back to the grind taking your practicals and you handled a newborn. Both of us never had any experience with babies, or how to raise a family but you do it with such ease. You have to giver yourself more credit"

jeevika - "You really think so"

viren - "I know so" he said wiping away the few tears she had left.

The pizza guy came in a while after. Viren put Zaaine back upstairs in the nursery as he fell asleep again, while Jeevika paid the pizza guy. They both ate dinner and spent some time together. They sat on the sofa snuggling with each other just talking, until of course Zaaine was hungry and started crying. They both went back upstairs and Jeevika fed him in her bed. As soon as he was asleep again both Viren and Jeevika were on their laptops working. Jeevika was filling out her applications and Viren was finding jobs around town. After a while Viren shut his laptop of and snuggled next to Jeevika who was busy concentrating. 

viren - "How much have you done?"

jeevika - "Barely anything. It's going to take me a few days well maybe weeks if I keep working on it bit by bit"

viren - "Where are you applying to?"

jeevika - "Locally, max begin an hour or two away. I'm scared what if I don't get into these ones?"

viren - "You'll be fine Jeevika. There's no way you won't get accepted. First of all you're in medical school at UCLA, one of the best programs in the country. They will have to take you"

jeevika - "Things change Viren, maybe i shouldn't apply for a speciality and just go for general family practice"

viren - "But you should specialize in something you want to"

jeevika - "Viren any speciality I take, I'm going to have to work late nights and be on call. It doesn't seem worth it now especially with Zaaine"

viren - "You can't just say its not worth it. Initially it will be tough, but later once you're done with residency and fellowship you can choose how much you work"

jeevika - "But Viren, that isn't tip another 6 to 7 years. Zaaine is going to need his mother at times, but I might just be stuck at the hospital"

viren - "Jeevs just relax okay. Just go with the flow right now. You didn't even think you could handle a baby your third year of medical school, but you did right? Be confident in yourself"

jeevika - "I need to think about it. Let's sleep now"

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307sweetscorpio555ginabieberaiswaryatckkdtkryanforeverktluver11kryanssvirika4evahetnitopooja-roxxVinalJainharshikatigerkaranshalakaNimishrr9999PNiraliVirikaElmWizard5015NikShaikhpuneetksingh9MrsCrosby87chandana123aa_mnhskarankryslekottappadynadianadyneProtego_Maximadrishti112sushmavirikasurbhi1994nani2630little.angel56Love_Familyaasma1jenna_promanticgurl070sweetdollashitanishyrelanmariarauf48shine123NishuMpinky.paddaashna1406avni_19sanjana_coolradzzz123princesshelenarshiasushma-vish94--Haju-shobrakapooorWhite-RoseSyed695--Iqra--MarziiAngelic.gurlSaaraa.-Latty-Kanwal_chohan-Deeps---Ayesha--Dhoxisumayyah1millee18

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
phew today i can say i commented first :P no-one is around me :D

Bdw honestly saying i read all your update a minutes ago n thanks for continuing it again :D

NOW what shall i sayClap 

Amazing yar .. give us some idea to write a story like thisTongueWink

Edited by Dhoxi - 03 January 2013 at 3:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna1406Marzii

Marzii

IF-Rockerz

Marzii

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

simply amazing, no words to describe! ur sooo goood maan!! we should get some romantic moments between VIRIKA plzz! cant wait for the next part, do pm me plz! thankss!

Kays94

Post Reply New Post

Go to top