India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

umm.....mm....twister!!!

kryptonite Newbie
kryptonite
kryptonite

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

M not much of a star pariwar fan...but I do watch KZK...and all i see is...heartache and pain...but thn I guess thats the ingredient...without all those twists and turns...it would have been boring...Dead

OK!Prerna is settled with her family...and Anurag has a so-called son...but doesn't he need a female partner??!!!how long can a man go on...LOL...I really think...the story should go this way for a change- Anurag has an accident...(I know yall must be wonderin...how many traumas should he face-but thts the whole idea)..and he's in a critical condition...Ouch....suffers severe head injuries....so he's memory is gone!! Prerna is shocked and worried and..blah blah blah....he gets better but only with the help of this beautiful attractive doctor...He' s family is there...he's been told tht they r his family and so and so....but he doesn't remember a thing,not even Prerna and she's devastatedCry...he only knows that he's falling for the doctor...and even the doc gives him special attention...he gets better ina  matter of time...and eventually they fall in loveEmbarrassed....Mr bajaj is happy that Anurag has found his love.....but Prerna is jealous and sad....and....Angry...

coz one day she sees them in th beach...the same spot where they used to be together yrs bk...etc etc...and she realises how much she has always loved him...she could never forget abt him....

The issue with the children and family is another thing....I'm just highlighting on Anurag-Prerna(Hero-Heroine)

well..I can go on....but then.....Ekta will be left with no work to do....so I leave the rest to her....Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryansingh4490

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
i wish this was true.....
ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

I love the idea of a new loving woman in anu's life. He deserves someone who loves him and only him. Though married thrice, all 3 of his wives had some or the other obsession. Komolika obsessed with money, prerna obsessed with bajaj, aparna obsessed with killing ppl !!!

But i dont think prerna will be jealous or angry. She was quite ok with it when anurag was with komolika and aparna. In fact prerna was aparna's best friend ! Prerna-anurag were together but prerna started loving bajaj so anurag also has equal right to love some1 else and prerna should understand that.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index