Episode 902: CID Par Grahan - 4 (29/12/2012) - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
Totally rocking episode! But the thing is that even if ACP Pradyuman was leaving then, an equal replacement would be brought into CID and that new ACP has only solved 2 cases in his entire career. Maybe it's just for some kind of publicity and then next week everything will be clear. I hope he takes his position back because CID would be totally faceless without Satam sir...
I am feeling terrible at ACP's last dialogue...

Now that the case is over, why is he leaving? I can't imagine CID without him. If he wants a vacaton, why make an issue out of it? He has been on breaks in the past and we've had Abhijeet playing lead. Why this new ACP now? I don't want anyone in ACP's place, not even Abhijeet...(NOM)...and definitely not that Digvijay who is as bad as HD, as I was mentioning yesterday.

What's Chitroley's problem? Can't he shoot properly with a gun? Why on earth are they portraying DCP like this? I want him to be a competent guy. The other DCP in Staged Murder, played by Surendra Pal was very good. He was strict but never behaved like a clown that the present DCP played by Chitroley is doing.

Do they want to show that ACP is better than his bosses? I don't want it that way.

Will do the WU in a day or 2...no mood to do it today.😔
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Aah..Again I missed a Sachin special...
The episode was good. A little bit more fast paced. DCP and Digvijay were just plain ðŸ¤¢. I liked how the duo kept going back to ACP sir to solve the case and then the end was also really good, except the part when ACP sir said that he isn't coming back ever!

There were quite a few loopholes. The flashback they showed did not really match the video they had shown in the first episode of the series. Also they never told us what happens to the girls once they are sent abroad. They left that to us. They never revealed how the guys and girls are found and why a certain girl is chosen or anything like that.

Other than that a good episode.
I don't understand one thing, in the very 1st episode of this series why did Acp sir let those gundas go who were behind jasmine?
He could have arrested them easily..
mai ye puchna chahta hoon ki ACP sir ne aakhri me ye kyon kaha ki vo ab CID me kabhi nahi aayenge.

aur agle hafte ke episode ke precap me bhi iska koi zikar nahi tha.
kya such-mooch ACP sir CID me nahi aayenege.

aur ye 2 naye CID officer. dunia ke sabse bade joker. mai janta hoon ki kisi ki aalochna khule aam karna thik nahi par vo dono sahi me joker hai to isme mai kya kar sakta hoon.

mere hisab se ACP sir vapis aayenge kyonki
1.  CID VEERTA AWARDS ke advertisement me ACP sir kyon aate
2. jo naya ACP hai ussko koi like nahi karta
3. CID team na he uski baat sunte hai aur na he unki baat ante hai
4. ABHIJEET-DAYA ko CID se nikalne ki baat naya ACP karta balki CID ke kisi bhi member ko kisi ki burai karna ka koi hak nahi matlab CID me sabhi ek team ki tarah kam karte hailekin naya ACP ...
5. poore desh ke samne DCP Vishvas Chamsher Chittrolle ne naye ACP ki bezti kardi ; ye kahe-kar ki ussne sirf 2 case solve kiye hai.jab sabko ye pata chal jayega ki naya ACP , Sub-Inspector ke bhi layak nahi to CID me uski kya Izzat rahegi.
                                                                         etc. etc. mere hisab se naye ACP ki rating karni chahiye ki kon-kon usko like karta hai or kon dislike.

jab naye ACP ko koi like nahi karega, to koi CID nahi dekhega, aur agar koi CID nahi dekhega to hamare special ACP sahib ko vapis aana hi hoga. CID ki bazzti B.P Singh kyon sahan karega.

THANKYOU
I hope aap sab mere points ke sath hai.
I thought I wasn't concentrating during the episode. Now I have seen it a second time. Can someone please explain whether ACP ran out JUST before the blast or not? The flashback in Grahan 4 only showed that ACP was outside trying to chase the bus when he heard Jasmine call out to him and before he could enter, the blast happened.

1. how did the CCTV camera catch ACP running out just before the blast?

2. If he was outside, how come duo didn't find him when they came there looking for him?

I need clear answers and that will decide what will be my DP.  If you didn't understand or you are sure that it was 'not clearly explained', please write that in your post. This is an earnest request. 😛
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
aajtak FW ne kavi itna clear answer diya hein kya...

There is no similarity between that CCTV footage with what ACP sir told to duo at least i could not find...when acp sir was out of that factory , that time where is duo ??? 😕
Totally confusing
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
I agree with you debasree . where is duo at a time of blast.
episode ko pura-ka-pura gumhadiya hai😕
Originally posted by visrom

I thought I wasn't concentrating during the episode. Now I have seen it a second time. Can someone please explain whether ACP ran out JUST before the blast or not? The flashback in Grahan 4 only showed that ACP was outside trying to chase the bus when he heard Jasmine call out to him and before he could enter, the blast happened.

1. how did the CCTV camera catch ACP running out just before the blast?

2. If he was outside, how come duo didn't find him when they came there looking for him?

I need clear answers and that will decide what will be my DP.  If you didn't understand or you are sure that it was 'not clearly explained', please write that in your post. This is an earnest request. 😛

I totally agree...there was no similarity between CCTV footage and whatever ACP told later...
So did DCP purposely make the footage to make ACP resign???

And the most important thing because of which the series began...
WHY DID ACP NOT TELL EVERYTHING WHEN HE WAS ASKED THE REASON FOR HIS ACT???
There was no genuine reason for this (according to me)...