arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
So guys after the last episode, it's true that there are rats running all around our mind about thinking what will happen next... Though its true that harish has saved priety from and unknown person in her life, but now it's time to see how avantika reacts to this... and ya the much awaited ADI-PANKHURI confession of love... just eagerly eagerly eagerly eagerly waiting for it.
                            HOPE IT'S WORTH THE WAIT... *fingers crossed*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It will definitely be worth the wait. I'm hoping HarTika will have a new beginning. 
alonebird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ya i am supre excited...
Excite for HarTika and PaYa milan...
f.s.m thumbnail
I am thinking what will be Avantika's reaction When she find out that the Longgg time separations was just based on a misunderstanding ?!  ... 

About Adi's confession .. I don't think he will now .. After all this drama I don't think it will make any sense !!! ( just my POV ) 
superbuffon15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: f.s.m

I am thinking what will be Avantika's reaction When she find out that the Longgg time separations was just based on a misunderstanding ?!  ... 

About Adi's confession .. I don't think he will now .. After all this drama I don't think it will make any sense !!! ( just my POV ) 

I thoroughtly agree with your views. So far as Adi's confession is concerned, you are dead right, it will not make any sense and knowing Pankhuri's maturity I think it is no longer required.