Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

New beginning?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

arshi_sarun

Groupbie

arshi_sarun

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
So guys after the last episode, it's true that there are rats running all around our mind about thinking what will happen next... Though its true that harish has saved priety from and unknown person in her life, but now it's time to see how avantika reacts to this... and ya the much awaited ADI-PANKHURI confession of love... just eagerly eagerly eagerly eagerly waiting for it.
                            HOPE IT'S WORTH THE WAIT... *fingers crossed*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

f.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New beginning?" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
It will definitely be worth the wait. I'm hoping HarTika will have a new beginning. 

alonebird

IF-Stunnerz

alonebird

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Ya i am supre excited...
Excite for HarTika and PaYa milan...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi18

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I am thinking what will be Avantika's reaction When she find out that the Longgg time separations was just based on a misunderstanding ?! Ouch ... 

About Adi's confession .. I don't think he will now .. After all this drama I don't think it will make any sense !!! ( just my POV ) 

superbuffon15

superbuffon15

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

I am thinking what will be Avantika's reaction When she find out that the Longgg time separations was just based on a misunderstanding ?! Ouch ... 

About Adi's confession .. I don't think he will now .. After all this drama I don't think it will make any sense !!! ( just my POV ) 

I thoroughtly agree with your views. So far as Adi's confession is concerned, you are dead right, it will not make any sense and knowing Pankhuri's maturity I think it is no longer required.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.