Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I know, some of you're sad but some people must be happy with my decision. Anyhow, We'll meet in someother section, soon! InshAllah!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-Rasha4eva....Diya....Yukti_RatzholicRanjinikishanprachidewHeema22loveinshiSwirledDreamsAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-The.LannisterEtherealRatiSilent.Dreamer.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Quitting (Page 4)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rasha4eva

IF-Dazzler

Rasha4eva

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Sano you were the best mod of this forum.And you are leaving when we need your help the most!DisapproveI don't know how this forum will now survive!!!Still I wish you ALL THE BEST & GOOD LUCK!TCHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-Angels_SweetzSwirledDreamsPureBliss

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Don't worry, i'll work till the time i don't get my rights removed! I just have to take sometime out to work lol.

Edited by Sano88 - 30 December 2012 at 9:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gunners-prachidewloveinshiAngels_Sweetz-Sandy-SwirledDreamsMystique.The.Lannister

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
lol sano..aisa math karo dear..u r really a very good mod..plz dont go yaar..u can consider your decision once again i think

-Gunners-

IF-Dazzler

-Gunners-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Sano wanted you to stay here but i think i can understand why are you leaving...All the best...

-Sachin-

IF-Dazzler

-Sachin-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Hey Sano, why are you leaving?
I think you'r doing good job here as moderator. In case if any of us have issues then those can be discussed and sorted out. but dont quit.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.