Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sammy235

Sammy235

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hey, maybe Rosid (if they clear their misunderstanding ) might have a reunion track where they get Re married????? I mean we wanted to see that for a long time. Their proper marriage.  Maybe thats what Rashami Sharma wanted to do.. positive thoughtsSleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.princess_musaHarryAustraliastellaaAmreenBanoMansopumaatweety8saijahnavi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rosid Remarriage?" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
i hope i really hope that after this misunderstanding we get an awesome rosid marriage!but avika said she wont do any intimate scenes so i dont think there is any chance for rosid marriage if it happens then it will be too good!i hope that happens!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.HarryAustraliatweety8AmreenBanoManso

princess_musa

Groupbie

princess_musa

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged

oh Savkatika,so Avika told she is nt gonna act ny intimate scenes is it..?den no matter dey do re-marriage or nt..

tweety8

Goldie

tweety8

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Ofcourse being Rosid fan, we will be getting some FABBB, ROMANTICCC, LONING FOR EACH OTHERRR scenes!!!!!!!Yes now want a lovely wedding sequence of Rosid!!Surely it may refrese all!!!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.

Raj_ki_Rani

Goldie

Raj_ki_Rani

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
wow good idea i wants see there weds again it good see tahts

AmreenBanoManso

Goldie

AmreenBanoManso

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
kash ki aisa ho jaye 
but Avika ne aisa kaha hai to remarried hona thoda mushkil lagta hai 
ye cvs walo se ummid karna khatarnak lagta hai Cry
pehle bhi we all happy for ROSID 
but hua kya ye naina ko le aaye jiski koi zarurat hi nahi thi 
aage pata nahi kya hone wala hai Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_musa

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Yes guyz avika did said she wnt do any intimate scenes but I really really hope that we get to see them married again i mean come on they did not get a proper marriage.they have become distant thanks to veru and naina specially that naina realy if we are going through this stupid track then why can't we get to see rosid get married again I realy hope some miracle happens and we get a rosid marriage track plz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_musaAmreenBanoManso

Sammy235

Sammy235

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I don't think that they need to consummate if they get remarried, I mean where does it say that its needed? We could get remarriage scene w/o any intimate scene post marriage LOL  (hopefully). Confused  I think the CVs should understand this situation and not make it more complicated then it is by putting an intimate scene track. Angry And it makes sense since Avika is just 15. Yea, Avika did say that she will not do intimate roles but in many articles she had said that she does not mind doing older roles in the show if the script really calls for it: like mausi, mother ...   Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Madhu.AmreenBanoManso

Post Reply New Post

Go to top