Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

|Effiel Confession|-Kriyaansh Os

--Nishi-- Senior Member

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Hey Friends!This is one of my os written in Kriyaansh Aniversary Os contest:)

After kria confessing her feelings to rey,the days ahead were so beautiful for both the love birds.they were living it to the fullest.
They had undergone misunderstands,fights but used to have one thing which bought them near thats "Love".
Rey always used to be busy thinking or dreaming about kria which leads to teasing by the whole gang.
Yes the gang know everything about their confessions..
Rey confessed his feelings but dint propose her ,he was waiting for the right time...
Days were passing with their small small meets with Good morning greetings in the morning and stealing each others glance in the middle of the class , reharsing at evening ,Rey dropping kria at her house and also meeting her mother and their night ends with their love talks on the phones..This would be a daily routine for Rey.
Yes as mentioned above rey used to meet kria's mom,As she accepted him as a right guy for her daughter .
They used to not get bored by their daily routines.they used to enjoy every bit of it.
But one day's sudden conversation of rey with his friends made him serious about his love life..

Rey's house:(Only boys were there)

"Rey i think its high time man!" Nilesh said taking a sip of his drink.

"About what?" Rey asked shifting his concentration from his mobile.

"About..." Nilesh thought for a while to say it or no.They were completing their college and still rey dint propose kria?
Nilesh signalled vicky for help.

"Arey Rey woh...its high time ki...u should..Swayam bathana" Vicky replied not able to face his friend in this situation.

"Swayam whats the matter?" Rey asked with clear confused expression over his face.

"Kria" swayam said without thinking.

"What?" Rey asked confused.He dint get them.

"Haan rey you should be serious about kria should propose her officially and make her yours dude!" he said placing his hand on rey's shoulder,who was listening to each word carefully.

"But she is mine.." rey replied lost in his own thoughts.

"I know dude ,but you should propose her and should say the three letter words..You know what i mean right?" swayam replied try to make his friend understand the situation.

"haan haan Rey" Nilesh and vicky agreed to what swayam said.

"Guys dont worry am gonna propose her soon,everything is a surprise.I thought of mainting it as a surprise for you people too but as its time that somebody should know gonna say it!" Rey said leaving his friends confused.

"Matlab?" Vicky asked

"Matlab am gonna propose her next week in Paris" he said with a grin.

"Paris?" Three shouted with shock.

"Haan paris" Rey replied..

"But why paris?" Swayam asked..

"Kyunki she wanted her proposal to be at Paris on Effiel Tower" Rey answered.

"Did she say you?" nilesh asked.

"Nah actually..."

_____Flash back____

Sometimes Rey used to sneek into kria's room through her window at night times..
One day when he casually sneeked in he tried to find kria ,but there was no sign of her..He thought to leave.When he was about to leave he found a Dairy opened and pages shuffling due to wind.He went and when was going to close it he found his name written on a page.
He came to know that it was her dairy ..He read it ,she had written all the incidents which happend between them.He smiled reading them.
He turned the pages further and found a page torned but he ignored it ,when he was closing the book it just slipped away from his hand and a paper fell off from the book.He opened and saw that its the torn paper
from the dairy crushed.
When he was about to open he heard some noise.He swiftly kept that paper in his pocket and went away from there.
He reached his home and took out the paper and started reading it

Dear Dairy,

Hey dairy its me...!Actually i missed you a lot ,was busy with some works..actually its not works..actually was busy with rey..Am falling more n more in love with him everyday.But we were just dating still.I dont know whether he loves me or just attracted towards or he is not ready for a serious relationship.I wish he would propose me in parish on the top floor of the effiel tower.Yes effiel tower,I love that place i wanted my proposal to be at that place.I know its next to impossible but i wish it could be possible by chance.Yawn feeling sleepy sleeping will talk to you later.BuByee:)

After reading the letter for few minutes ,he was feeling to slap himself for not expressing his love towards her.But after few minutes he thought that its because universi ji had planned like this.So he decided that he would propose kria on Effiel tower and thats for sure.
From the next day onwards he was soo busy planning as how to take kria to paris.Its a big task.Though he her mother had accepted him,she wouldnt be ready to send her with him to Paris.He was going on thinking when universe ji helped him in the form of RDX sir.Yes RDX sir.
As Rey was GS ,he was called by Rdx .Rey ,still his mind fixed on how to propose kria reached RDX office .

Rey:Sir apne bhulaya?

Rdx:haan rey..Important message hai.Actually Moulin Rouge Troupe from Paris had seen all your performances till date and were so impressed by it.

Rey:thanq sir.

Rdx:actually they are doing a show in Paris and wanted all you louisans to come over and watch their perfomance and also perform for them.

As soon as rey heard "Paris" ,inside he was jumping with joy,But was controlling his emotions.He was confused that why will Moulin Rouge will invite them out of all?

Rey:Sir but why did they invite only us?

Rdx:Actually during the dance fest one of my friend from Moulin Rouge was present ther.He saw every dance and was impressed alot by you people.He always used to say me that he wanted to give a chance to you people to perform.And after an year he called me with this good news.Even i was happy that you people can see the future of dance in outerworld and can decide whether your sure about it or no.So please inform it to everyone it will be a week trip.

REy:thank you sir thak you soo much!!!!I will surely inform everyone by tomorow.

After leaving the office he was jumping,dancing all the way

Rey:This is what happend..

Swayam:But thumne hume bathaya hi nahin?

Rey:Actually uss dhin i was so deep in thinking that muje time hi nahin mila kehne ka.

Nilesh:Okok ...We Are Going to PARIS!!YUHUUU!!!

All of them started dancing.

Next day the news was said to whole gang and all were shouting an jumping and dancong ofcourse..
But wait kria was in her deep thoughts.

Kria's thoughts:

PARIS??Yay!!i dreamt to go there and meet the Moulin Rouge.!
Dance?Mom?mom se kya kahun agar unhe dance ke bare mei patha chala tho?

Rey had noticed her ,went near her and asked whats the problem.She had said what she was going through,he understood her.
Classes started all were set to their works when rey started thinking about the solution for kria's problem.

Rey's thoughts:

I think its high time ,college bhi khatham ho raha hai and next year se hum humare fututre mei busy honge i think i should convince kria's mom for Dancing.Yes rey you have to do it.!

Cutting all the crap

Rey tells his plan of proposing to kria and about her dancing.First her mom was angry on kria ,but later she realised that she had been selfish and had accepted Rey-kria relation and for kria Dancing.Rey was soo happy he thanked universe ji for a million times and also informed the gang about everything.except kria everyone knows everything and they were so excited about it.
Kria when she asked about going to Paris ,her mom agreed without asking any questions.this surprised her alot but had ignored it and was happy for her trip.

They reached Paris.

Louisans meet the moulin troupe and were soo happy.
Two days they were reharsing with the Moulin Rouge and were taking few tips from them and knowing whether there would be a future for dancing.Rey in middle was getting disapeared without informing anyone.This would irritate kria alot if she ask him whats going on ,he used to escape saying something or the other.The day had arrived all the louisans gave their performance with Moulin troupe ..
After finishing the performance and getting a huge comments they were overwhelmed and thought of partying.Rey had already informed everyone about his plan and as per the plan all went for a dinner to a restaurent in effiel tower.After completing their dinner everyone reached at the top and all were enjoying the view especially kria it was dream to come here wich she thought thait it was next to impossible.

The top floor was empty tody,only louisans were present
Yes it was done by rey ,thats why he used to sneek out from reharsels.

Kria was enjoying the ,she was just admiring it.Rey came from behind and called out her name ,when she turned she found him kneeling and all seeing them with an Aww and excitement filled expression.She came to know that its time!

"Kria i dont know to say anything in poetic ,but i could just say only one thing that i love you soo much .i cant express it in words.I want you to be with me all the it madness or whatever.i just want you by my side my whole life.will you be mine forever?" he said forwarding a ring.

She was happy her full dream came true.she dint have words at that time.she just pulled him up and hugged him tight,he smiled and responded back by hugging her more tight,he could feel her sobbing he broke the hug and cupped her face and was worried about her
"Kria why are you crying did i hurt you?" he asked concern.

"no" she replied."Then why these tears?"

"These are happy tears budhu!" she said smiling between her sobs.

"So should i take it as a yes?" he asked bending towards her.

"yes" she blushed.

He slipped the ring onto her finger and both hugged instantly.

"Awww" louisans said..

"guys i think we should leave them alone.its their time" swayam said to which all agreed and left from them.

"when shall we fix our marrige" rey smirked breaking the hug.

"Rey aap bhi na.." she said hitting his chest slightly.

"mom!" realisation stuck her."Usse kya batayenge..aur dance?"
she said pouting.

"Dont worry baatcutter meine sasuma ko convince karlie" he explained everything to which she was shocked and happy that she got a her true love.

She kissed him .First he was take back but soon he too joined.

"thank you for everything" she said breaking the kiss.

"I can do anyhting for you .I Love you" he said taking her into a soft,deep kiss.

Hope you people like it

please do hit like button

and give your reviews:)

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinkpearly IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
awsum & beautiful os thanx for d pm
anjali22 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Dead_Nightmare IF-Sizzlerz