Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Ashlesh Savant : Preeti ; She Is Really Beautiful Big smile

Last Week Or So She Got More Space And Time To Show Her Skills And Talent Big smile

Really Sweet And Nice Big smile

Would Love To See More Of Her / Preeti Than Sheela The Mami Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preity Mausi, take a bow! (Page 2)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

Ashlesh Savant : Preeti ; She Is Really Beautiful Big smile

Last Week Or So She Got More Space And Time To Show Her Skills And Talent Big smile

Really Sweet And Nice Big smile

Would Love To See More Of Her / Preeti Than Sheela The Mami Big smile

I also like her very much.
But Sheila will be there like "mirch" in your curry to impart the taste.

Manzz

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I agree with you 100%!!
Preity was amazing in yesterdays episode!
My gosh, such emotion!!
A fabulous performance!

sharna2k6

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you ... 
Wish she comes in twitter and tell her this !!

sharna2k6

smiley20

IF-Dazzler

smiley20

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
agree wid u

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
She was superb yesterday! I really engaged with her character in yesterday's episode! You could see the contrast in her character from a jolly young woman with smiles all around to broken and hurt! The anguish filled in her eyes when she declared it was her was the most painful! The truth that shook her sister's married life was making her feel guilty every moment of her life... the beautiful jeeju- saali relationship was proved yesterday! It was revealed why she was so close to Harish because he held her hand when no one was there for her! CryCry This week has given us a full dose of action, romance and dhamaka! I can guarantee that the TRP's will be increasing every week from now because the show is attracting more and more people!

I agree with you we need to see more of Preeti and the Deewan past I really hope they show us lost of flashbacks of their lives filed with mystery which will keep us guessing! The Deewan sisters have so many layers to their  and I really hope they explore where it all went wrong in depth, with real emotions that would really boost the TRP's over 4 for sure! I am excited for this show and I can really sense some amazing tracks to come! ClapClap Great Post Sharna! Star

sharna2k6

hateme2

IF-Rockerz

hateme2

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

She was superb yesterday! I really engaged with her character in yesterday's episode! You could see the contrast in her character from a jolly young woman with smiles all around to broken and hurt! The anguish filled in her eyes when she declared it was her was the most painful! The truth that shook her sister's married life was making her feel guilty every moment of her life... the beautiful jeeju- saali relationship was proved yesterday! It was revealed why she was so close to Harish because he held her hand when no one was there for her! CryCry This week has given us a full dose of action, romance and dhamaka! I can guarantee that the TRP's will be increasing every week from now because the show is attracting more and more people!

I agree with you we need to see more of Preeti and the Deewan past I really hope they show us lost of flashbacks of their lives filed with mystery which will keep us guessing! The Deewan sisters have so many layers to their  and I really hope they explore where it all went wrong in depth, with real emotions that would really boost the TRP's over 4 for sure! I am excited for this show and I can really sense some amazing tracks to come! ClapClap Great Post Sharna! Star

EXCELLENT  ANALYSIS. TRP is going up.

WEEK             TRP
41-45               2.9
47                     3.1
48                     3.3
49                     3.3
50                     3.4
51                     3.8

Tacker_Holic

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonia17

You've said everything so perfectyl Sonia Clap I don't have anything to add except I agree 100% Preity has always been sort of mysterious. She loves her family, but she keeps to herself. I think we finally get to see more of her now. I am in love with her relationship with Harish. The adoration and respect she has for her Jiju is clear. It's with 100% certainty that the adores him as a brother but only brother. The frantic pitch of her voice as she tried to convince her sister and how she finally blurted out the truth. In front of everyone too.. Wow..

But from the new promo it seems as if everyone will misunderstand her Ouch

Tacker_Holic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.