Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
She was superb yesterday! I really engaged with her character in yesterday's episode! You could see the contrast in her character from a jolly young woman with smiles all around to broken and hurt! The anguish filled in her eyes when she declared it was her was the most painful! The truth that shook her sister's married life was making her feel guilty every moment of her life... the beautiful jeeju- saali relationship was proved yesterday! It was revealed why she was so close to Harish because he held her hand when no one was there for her! 😭😭 This week has given us a full dose of action, romance and dhamaka! I can guarantee that the TRP's will be increasing every week from now because the show is attracting more and more people!

I agree with you we need to see more of Preeti and the Deewan past I really hope they show us lost of flashbacks of their lives filed with mystery which will keep us guessing! The Deewan sisters have so many layers to their  and I really hope they explore where it all went wrong in depth, with real emotions that would really boost the TRP's over 4 for sure! I am excited for this show and I can really sense some amazing tracks to come! 👏👏 Great Post Sharna! ⭐️
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sonia17

She was superb yesterday! I really engaged with her character in yesterday's episode! You could see the contrast in her character from a jolly young woman with smiles all around to broken and hurt! The anguish filled in her eyes when she declared it was her was the most painful! The truth that shook her sister's married life was making her feel guilty every moment of her life... the beautiful jeeju- saali relationship was proved yesterday! It was revealed why she was so close to Harish because he held her hand when no one was there for her! 😭😭 This week has given us a full dose of action, romance and dhamaka! I can guarantee that the TRP's will be increasing every week from now because the show is attracting more and more people!

I agree with you we need to see more of Preeti and the Deewan past I really hope they show us lost of flashbacks of their lives filed with mystery which will keep us guessing! The Deewan sisters have so many layers to their  and I really hope they explore where it all went wrong in depth, with real emotions that would really boost the TRP's over 4 for sure! I am excited for this show and I can really sense some amazing tracks to come! 👏👏 Great Post Sharna! ⭐️

EXCELLENT  ANALYSIS. TRP is going up.

WEEK             TRP
41-45               2.9
47                     3.1
48                     3.3
49                     3.3
50                     3.4
51                     3.8
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sonia17

You've said everything so perfectyl Sonia 👏 I don't have anything to add except I agree 100% Preity has always been sort of mysterious. She loves her family, but she keeps to herself. I think we finally get to see more of her now. I am in love with her relationship with Harish. The adoration and respect she has for her Jiju is clear. It's with 100% certainty that the adores him as a brother but only brother. The frantic pitch of her voice as she tried to convince her sister and how she finally blurted out the truth. In front of everyone too.. Wow..

But from the new promo it seems as if everyone will misunderstand her
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAYAN18

EXCELLENT  ANALYSIS. TRP is going up.

WEEK             TRP
41-45               2.9
47                     3.1
48                     3.3
49                     3.3
50                     3.4
51                     3.8

Maybe by next week we can see it going up to the 4's?
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

You've said everything so perfectyl Sonia 👏 I don't have anything to add except I agree 100% Preity has always been sort of mysterious. She loves her family, but she keeps to herself. I think we finally get to see more of her now. I am in love with her relationship with Harish. The adoration and respect she has for her Jiju is clear. It's with 100% certainty that the adores him as a brother but only brother. The frantic pitch of her voice as she tried to convince her sister and how she finally blurted out the truth. In front of everyone too.. Wow..

But from the new promo it seems as if everyone will misunderstand her

Yeah her character is completely different infact I haven't come across anyone like her in reality! 😕 I think her past has made her what she is today... I can picture her being a completely different girl... you know a normal girl waiting for her prince! I want to see her past relationship unravel with intensity... I would love it if we get to see some Avantu- Preeti scenes where she tells her everything! That would be amazing! It would help their bond to grow. However, it would be good to see her sharing with Adi she treats him like a son and it would be so touching! 😳 She has sacrificed a lot in her life but her family has not realised anything about her. She has been sidelined due to Avantu's problems! Ouch 😡 She must have endured the pain with so much difficulty! CryCry I hate it when Avantu says she has no interests, no ambition hasn't fallen in love! 😡 Well she has never asked her has she?! 😡 I hope Harish continues to support her like a brother! 😳 Yeah her voice was perfect! It hit my heart! Clap Yeah same here... there is going to be a misunderstanding but I have a feeling Pankhu and Adi will help her reveal the truth and find out about the past... initially Adi will be down in the promo but Pankhu will heal him and increase his confidence! Which should lead to HarTika reunion and the revelation of Preeti's past
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
True ... very well put !! 
She has been one underrated actress ! 

Edit : The only thing I dint like was her make up in the past 2 epi !! Was way OTT 
Edited by Bella27 - 11 years ago
hateme2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bella27

Edit : The only thing I dint like was her make up in the past 2 epi !! Was way OTT 

In a high voltage function like this, heavy make-up and jewelry is common. But later when the situation turned very serious - - yes the make-up seemed too heavy. i also liked her care-free style in earlier episodes. 
hateme2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

Maybe by next week we can see it going up to the 4's?

Very very likely, because the story is now at an interesting turning point.
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bella27

completely agree. From afar I thought she looked out of this world, but as soon as she got a close shot, i went woaaah. too heavy on the smokey eyes
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAYAN18

In a high voltage function like this, heavy make-up and jewelry is common. But later when the situation turned very serious - - yes the make-up seemed too heavy. i also liked her care-free style in earlier episodes. 

well yeah, in big functions, heavier dressing and makeup is required and she looked fantastic in the saree, but her eye makeup was too dark. shoulda toned it down jusst a bit.